Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Accurate

Donegon: Hey it worked...*falls to the ground*
The OCA
Hit.

Shadow: Oh come on, she was asking for it that time.

Slashmon: I wish Shady were here right now.

Shady: RUF RUF RUF!!

Slashmon: NOT THAT ONE!! *Runs on top of the bookshelf*

Katt: Bout time someone showed up.

Slash: So this is where you've been.

Shady: RUF RUF RUF!!

Katt: *Grabs Slash* SOMEONE HELP!!!

Slash: NO DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sniper.

Sally: *Retracts the swallows and puts them back in her suit* No one can beat me *her masked helmet disappears, making her long blonde hair flow down as she closes her eyes and caresses it sensually for a moment, before sighing in disappointment*

DMX: I liked that.

Sally: PERV!

DMX: What?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Power

Donegan: Oh good shes gone *gets back up* cant pierce through Chromatic armor easily
The OCA
Death.

SC Shadow: I'll take you on. *Stares at Sally as he pulls out his blades* But if I win, I get you.

Shadow: I like this guy.

SC Shadow: Who's the pansy?

Shadow: I'm just gonna go over here now.

Katt: HELP!! *Squeezes Slash into her chest*

Slash's mind: Never thought I'd be happy to have that mutt around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Morte.

DMX: Come on Shady, go and play with Kit, I think she had burgers with her, too.

Sally: *Looks at SC Shadow* If I win I blow your head up. Deal? *Grins and takes out her dual swallows again. Her head cover appearing again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Moriarti.

Shady: *Yips happily and runs to the kitchen, only recgonizing the word hamburger*

Katt: THANK YOU!! *Jumps off the shelf and onto DMX knocking him to the ground with her on top as she nuzzles his chest* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

SC Shadow: Heh, deal. *Instantly appears behind Sally and wraps his sword around her neck* So what are the conditions of victory? Cause my prize won't be much fun if you're dead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Edgar.

DMX: *Gets pounced on ground and nuzzled* So this is why Ryu's the good guy. *Grins and starts swishing his tail happily while holding Katt with his arms*

Sally: *Smiles behind her mask* First one on the ground loses *Elbows SC-Shadow on the stomach, dropping one of her swallows, then uses the slight distraction to flip him in air and punch him to the floor* Whoops. *Holds him down with a finger and swishes her armored tail* You kinda lost. I'll have to blow your head now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Igor.

SC Shadow: Look again, *Has his arms and legs behind him so his back isn't touching the ground by inches* Game on, *Flips over on his hands catching his feet on Sally's sides and flipping her over and onto her back as he follows through and lands on top of her* Guess I win.

Katt: What's a Ryu?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Frankenstein.

Sally: Damnit. *Disengages her armor* Alright... Guess you don't like blow jobs...

DMX: You are so cute when you make those questions *Suddenly kisses Katt deeply while rubbing her neck, specifically her tension point to arouse her and make her horny*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad