Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Hedgehog

Justin: Umm I hardly get to yiff anybody and you dont see me complaining.
The OCA
SONIC!

Tabetha: You got me, sexy. *pounces on Justin* That should be all that you need.

Kyo: To be honest, it's always been Kurtz doing the yiffing... and Nath, and Tieya, not me. *frowns*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tails

Justin: *huggles Tabetha* Yeah but you think Disturbed or Saphire yiff nearly as often as DMX does....or have the urge to. They always seem content with the ones they have. And the yuri stuff doesnt really count cuz that was a curiosity time for Saphire. Everybody had one of those spells once in their life.
The OCA
Knuckles. (Rofl...)

Tabetha: *smiles and kisses Justin on the cheek*

Kyo: That's their choice, isn't it? *confused face*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sam

Justin: *kisses Tabetha back* Yeah but thats not really the point. They dont feel like they NEED to yiff.
The OCA
Summoner (Check SOE for why I said this)

Kyo: I know... but, I wasn't going to yiff her. *sweat-drops, before frowning again* I was just going to take my day because Katt was supposed to be my slave for the day.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Redeemer

Justin: o.O...ummm okay...
The OCA
BOOM!

Kyo: Now. *grabs Katt* TO THE HILLS! *quickly runs away with her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Comics

Justin: *looks at Tabetha* I'd never think of you as a slave....I never was the forceful type *gently brushes his claw against her cheek* I'm a big softy for cuties like you
The OCA
Manga.

DMX: *Appears in front of Kyo and kicks him DBZ-style in the stomach so hard he sends him flying to the Antartic, then he grabs the falling Katt in his arms and kisses her in the lips while falling down on the ground to continue making out with her*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad