Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Vet.

Nath: Don't worry... I'll be here for you... Saph... *murrs softly at her licking his cheek, while coiling his tail around hers and nuzzling her neck slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Animal.

Crimson: *sits down on a rock* Who am I kidding, the only Nath would forgive me is if I'd drop dead... *sighs*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pet

Saphire: *continued to softly lick his cheek hugging him dearly*
The OCA
Dog.

Nath: *cuddles Saphire close to his furry white body and lets her lick his cheek all she wants*

Kurtz: *appears next to Crimson in a ring of fire* You would think that, wouldn't ya.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wolf.

Crimson: *groans as he sees Kurtz* Well, somehow I don't think "sorry" is going to cut it...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Canine

Saphire: *moves her licks down to Naths neck softly licking it with her relativly small wolf tongue*
The OCA
Incisor.

Kurtz: I thought you two de... Oh yeah, with the recent thing. *sweat-drops* Yeah.... I don't really think that alone will help...

Nath: *lifts his neck up slightly, and murrs softly, as his paws rub her back softly, his tail rubbing hers softly and assuringly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wisdom

Saphire:*tail starts to play with Nath's while kissing Naths neck softly*
The OCA
Tooth.

Crimson: Well...at least he hasn't tried to go on a rampage......maybe he'll listen to me...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Teeth.

Kurtz: You're lucky. Steven hasn't told or shown him. *chuckles softly* But yes, maybe he will. He's more calmer then before, because he's here this time.

Nath: Ohh Saph.. *cuddles her even closer to his body, as his tail coils around hers and makes a little loveheart with her tail (Aww), as he kisses her on the head*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds