Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Milk.

Zorromon: *drinks the beer as he talks to Nath* Well, Saphire was the one who asked Crimson if he loved her. She's partly to blame, dude.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Breast.

Mindy: OHHHHH!! *Screams loudly as she cums all over the dick in her pussy*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Woman.

Nath: I still feel, that he could've avoided all of it if he had been concious of me still. *sighs deeply* He seemed to forget me in a split second, Zorro.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Drink.

DMX: *Pushes remote* I hate cheap drama *switches channel and widens eyes* THE GAME! IT WAS ON TODAY! *Quickly goes outside and comes inside the fort with a huge kiosk full of snacks in his left arm*

Attendant: Uhhh... where are we?

DMX: SEVEN HOTDOGS!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
FC Disturbed: *throws Mindy off him* Okay your done...
Disturbed:....*slices FC Disturbed's head off*
FC Disturbed: X_X
Disturbed: Sorry Mindy..man I hate those guys.
The OCA
Male.

Zorromon: Yeah, well... *sighs as he finishes his beer* Women will do that to a guy, nobody's perfect, I'm sure you've made mistakes. I know I have ...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Female.

Nath: I've made mistakes, when it comes to dealing with other people. And actually... I have never cheated on Saphire ever since our relationship started, Zorro. *sighs deeply, and summons a can of coke, before placing it to his muzzle and drinking*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tieya
The OCA
Hot ass.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada

Zorromon: Wow... *takes another beer and takes a sip* ...well now that Crimson's calmed down about being lied to, he seems to be sorry about tempting Saphire. I guess he got the idea that when she asked him that you two had already broken up or something. Love makes us all believe crazy things. *takes another sip* Bah, things always work out in the end.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions