Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Cat.

Steven: *in his castle* My plan didn't work after all. *sighs* And all I did was try to fufill a wish, to someone whose been through fuck all, and no-one cares that I tried to do my part. *he stands up, and knocks the glass orb off it's pedastal, smashing it* Fine. I won't give them a slight reprieve. *he then walks over to a double door, and opens it* Corridor of Eight, I need your help once more. *walks into the pure white room*

Tieya: Nnhhhh.... *moans loudly, as her crotch starts getting wet again* I kn-know you do....

Nath: *he moves his tongue down to her crotch, and starts licking at it*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gatomon

Disturbed: *sniffs and grins as he slowly moves his paw over Tieya's entrance and starts rubbing a bit*

Saphire: *blushed as Nath started licking her entrance*
The OCA
BlackGatomon :P

Tieya: Nhhhh! *moans loudly, her crotch still sensitive as even more juices splash out*

Nath: *he continues to roll his tongue over her entrance, smiling*

Demiroth: *at the top* Why did you come here, Lord Steven?

Napthire: You are not supposed to enter this room... *sighs*

Konica: Even if you are a Lord, this room is strictly forbidden to outsiders.

Steven: Ah, excuse me for my rude interruption. It seems a fool has reminded the fox of what I tried to erase.

Dakurt: That does not bode well, then. *sighs*

Kurothy: *sitting at the seat next to the top* Well, we can't escape this room. If we did, we would all fight the fox. We cannot let Nath and Saph's time be ruined like it was before thanks to him.

Yokei: Yeah! *giggles cutely* We've gotta protect them both this time around!

Kurea: In the name of all that we believe in, Lord Steven... let us out. We cannot let him hurt you, or Nath.

Steven: It's fun being called a lord... Say, where's the Eighth Council Member?

Demiroth: She is on holiday.

Steven: Ah, then I will get onto working a way to get you out.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Virus

Disturbed:*cupped her breast with his other hand while pushing deeper into Tieya's pussy*

Saphire: uuhhh..mmmhhhh *pussy begins to dampen with her juices*
The OCA
Data.

Tieya: NNnhhh! *moans loudly, and arches her back, before yelping slightly, her pussy still a bit sensitive from the previous climax*

Nath: Hm? Hehe.... *after a few more licks over her entrance, he slowly starts to dive his tongue into her entrance, his tongue seperating the lips apart slowly*

Demiroth: So, how does the work go?

Steven: I should have you out in at least, an hour.

Napthire: Okay then. *rests back on his seat*

Kurea: We are the last defense.... *ruffles a hand through her hair* We cannot let Crimson do anything to Nath or you. You're both not in the wrong. He is.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disk

Disturbed: *slowly moves his finger in and out of Tieya's pussy then whispered into her ear* Shall we...go somewhere more private...my love...so I may love you properly..*starts kissing her neck*

Saphire: NHH!! *her body slightly withed when Nath's pushed throught then she started to lightly moan*
The OCA
Floppy.

Tieya: Nnhhhyyyaa.... *moans again, her back arched* Bu-But... we're... in your room... aren't we...?

Nath: *he continued to push his tongue slowly in, his wolf tongue licking around the further he goes in* Mmrr....

Demiroth: FINALLY! *jumps up* It's done?

Steven: Yes, in record time.

Napthire: Let me try. *he walks up to the door and walks out perfectly normal* Wow.... It works.... Guys, get ready. *grabs his sword* We go to the NC-17 room to protect Nath and Steven.

All of them: Right! *follows Napthire out of the castle*

Steven: And I'll stay here... *sighs, and sits down on his throne*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dick

Disturbed: *blinks and looks aroun* Well I'll be damned...we are..*with a chuckle he picked Tieya up and set him on his extra large comfy bed then crawled on it* So..any requests? *grinning as he crawled towards Tieya*

Saphire: NNNnnhhh!! Nath...you're...really good at that...*she brought her paws down and started rubbing his ears as juices splashed out of her*
The OCA
Tracy.

Tieya: Nah... do... whatever you want with me... *smiles seductively*

Nath: Mmrr... *his muzzle gets coated with some of her juices, as he continues to dive down deeper with his tongue, trying to give her as much pleasure as possible*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Detective

Disturbed: *licked his lips* Decisions...decisions...*he then laid flat on the bed member flailing in the air* How about the old fasion way *he winked at her*

Saphire: Nnnnyyyyaaaa ooooohh Nath I'm....*she let out a strong orgams squirting her juices into Naths mouth and some over his muzzle*
The OCA