Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Katana

Disturbed: *starts rubbing Tieya's delicate tummy* I love you're body so much...*kisses her neck somemore*

Saphire: *looking down at Nath simply nodded*
The OCA
Masamune

DMX: *Cracks neck* Reconfiguring a SDP's member's memory is against my beliefs. You better have a good explanation for this.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sephiroth!

Crimson: *remains under the effect of Steven's mind wipe* Huh, am I forgetting something? *scratches his head* Could somebody tell me what's going on.

Ada: *sighs* Lesser foxes, I almost feel sorry for him. *moves over to DMX and smirks* So how have you been, sexy?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
One winged angel.

DMX: And if I don't recieve it I'll have to start blasting your innards with only one claw that will, *Notices Ada* Hey there cutey! I was just thinking about hot foxes. Coincidence!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Awesome.

Ada: Funny, I was just thinking of sexy dragons. *rubs the tip of her tail under his chin while she licks her lips* So, care to join me in the hot tub, DMX? I could use some company. *points to the SDP's spa*

Crimson: Wait, Shadow records everything, even stuff that's been erased! *goes to the SDP's master control room and starts viewing the old tapes*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I

DMX: You asked fer it *Grins* Strip *Grins even wider*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson.

Ada: *grins seductively as she slowly removes her robes, leaving her in a tight bikini, hugging her nice curves* You like?

Crimson: *watches all that happened with Saphire, including the yiffing scene and all the memory changing Steven had done* Those bastards...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fox

DMX: Give me just a minute *Disappears and reappears in front of Crimson* Never thought of doing it on anyone else before, but since I never got any gift for you for your accomplishments... *Puts claws on Crimson's belly and chest, then starts boosting his powers and his stats go through the roof all of a sudden* Reverse! *The status of Slow Speed as a secondary effect from over-buffing Crimson's body doesn't affect him now* There, give them a nice punch, then go for one of the little dragonesses I left in my room. *Leaves the over-powered Crimson alone and then appears next to Ada* Now... where was I... oh yes, *Opens eyes widely and lets his maw drop, a waterfall of drool falls down*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fur.

Crimson: *feels his abilities increase as the power of the dragon god flows through him* Thank you, DMX. *grins as he easily rips the door of it's hinge* I guess I'll wait for Nath and Steven, we have a little score to settle.

Ada: *laughs a little before she slowly drifts into the hot waters of the spa* Come and get me, big boy. *winks at DMX*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Chest

DMX: *Follows Ada and jumps into the spa, then starts swimming all around her like a marine serpent*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad