Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Supreme!

Crimson: Wait, I've got it! *smiles* I haven't seen Lurea in ages, I should make her a cookie pie.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Goddess!

Steven: *jaw drops* I... just shit my pants... *collapses to the ground* ...For nothing....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Meat Lovers

Disturbed: *smiles pulling her back up and hugging her from behind once again and starts nuzzling and kissing her neck*

Saphire: *laughed* You're repeating yourself silly
The OCA
Meat.

Nath: Huh? *blinks* When did I say that? I've never said that I liked everything else about you, and THEN your body... which, actually, I think you r body could 'kill' a few males.... *grins slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ham.

Crimson: *waits by Laboratory #13's oven for the cookie pie to finish* Funny though, I still have this strange urge to kick the crap out of Nath...meh, he must owe some pies or something.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thin.

Steven: *gets back up and looks at the orb* Hm, looks like I didn't.... Maybe I should act more serious about this.

Kurtz: *appears in a flurry* Hey-ho, Crimsy-lo.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shave.

Crimson: Oh, heya Kurtz, you're just in time. I'm making cookie pies, you want some?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Razor

Disturbed: *kisses the back of Tieya's neck*

Saphire: *laughs and kisses him on the head* You're goofey
The OCA
Tieya: Mmhhh... *murrs loudly, and shivers*

Nath: That's what makes me unique... love... *strokes her cheek softly* Now... shall I show you... how much I still love you? *starts licking WAY further down her body...*

Kurtz: Oh, sure. *smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blade

Crimson: *grins as he hands Kurtz one of the pies* Here ya are, buddy. Now I have to get Lurea her pie, later.

????: My plans have failed, Crimson should have been dead, this is most unacceptable. *light shines on part of his body, revealing him to be a crimson furred fox like Crimson, though his eyes are a darker green* How dare they interfere with my plans, these fools will soon know the wrath of Vermillion. *drifts away*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions