Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Leader

Disturbed: *drops the device* Okay Okay....you know he looks kinda cute in that form.

Saphire: Are..we aloud to...right here?
The OCA
Trust.

Steven: *whispers in Saphire's ear from his place in the castle* I don't see why not. As I recall, someone else did something yiffy in another place: Crimson.

Nath: Well... I don't know... That's up to you, sweetie. *chuckles, and licks her face*

Steven: Oh, while I'm at it, can I edit your body? It'll make me feel a lot better and probably freak Nath out, but it'll mean pure love between you two.

Kurtz: Don't pick him up.... *sweat-drops* But, yeah, kinda...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lie.

Shady: *Looks over at the Crimson* Grrrrrr! *Growls a bit at him*

Shadow: Uh oh, someone's getting territorial. Is Crimson fixed?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Belief.

Kurtz: Crimson is far from being fixed. *sweat-drops, and looks at Shady* Keep him under control, will you? I hate seeing that dog going a bit angry whenever he sees another puppy. *goes back to trying to fix Crimson*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
God

Saphire: Well...I'd feel kinda nervous with everyone watching...so lets just cuddle okay? *To Steven* That would be nice Steven..and thank you

Disturbed: *throws a ball at Shady's face* Come and get me mutt!!! Leave Crimsy alone!!
The OCA
Religion.

Steven: Alrighty. *waves a hand*

*Suddenly, Saphire's vaginal walls close up again, as Steven mutates her body so that she is a virgin once more, any previous effect of previous fluids evaporating from her body completely*

Nath: Oh, okay... cuddle... *cuddles Saphire close to him, smiling* I feel a lot better when I'm around you, anyhows.

Steven: Well, nervous? *sweat-drops* I had to erase time practically and put you lot back two weeks because you grew too... well, different, to what you were before. But, oh well. *whistles* Hope you like what I've done, Miss Virgin-Once-Again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Budah

Saphire: *smiles as she cuddles Nath*

Justin: Steven couldnt have just gave a your welcome or something instead of being an ass and saying Miss. Virgin-Once-Again?
The OCA
I think you mean Buddha.

Round.
Sphere.

Steven: Oh, shut up. I told her what I did, simple as that.

*Nath and Saph (Aw, cute pairing)*

Nath: *kisses her on the lips softly* I mean it... I... don't feel angry when you're around at all....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Circumfrence

Saphire: I'm...glad..I make you feel that way Nath.
The OCA