Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Dumb

Disturbed: Umm sure *softly grabs Dot* SHADOW GATE *jumps through the gate into Shadow World*

Disturbed: *sets Dot down* There he cant get in *smiles*
The OCA
Bomb

DMX: *Appears upside down, his face next to Disturbed* I can't into where? Can I see?

Dot: EEEEK!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dirty.

Shadow: Yeah dude your shadow worlds aren't that impressive anymore.

Shady: *Yips happily at dot, staring at her pie*

Kit: *Also staring at the pie*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Messy

Disturbed: Persistant bastards *raises his paw and DMX, Shadow, and Shady are thrown out of Shadow World*...SHADOW SEAL...*barriers form over all shadows preventing ANYONE from getting in unless I say so*
The OCA
Wet.

DMX: Yeah, at her Pie.

Dot: What? Ohh... you want Pie? Well... *Hands one to Disturbed first, then lays another on the ground next to Shady*

DMX: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Dot: Feeding puppies?

DMX: You can't just give Pies to anyone on the street!

Dot: But we are in an endless void of infinite darkness.

DMX: You and your quantic definitions.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cold

Disturbed: It doesnt have to be dark *snaps his fingers and the sky turns blue with light clouds and a warm sunshing*...I control everything that goes on in here..*snaps his fingers and a comfy chair rises from Dot's feet*
The OCA
freeze.

Kit: *Notices that Shady isn't there anymore* Grrrrrr, *Fire begins wrapping around her*

*Real world*

Shadow: Dude, if Kit get's pissed off we can kiss both of them goodbye.

*Shadow world*

Kit: *Enters her 4-tailed kitsune form* RARRRRR!! *Roars at Disturbed, advancing towards him*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Victor

Disturbed: *blinks* Oh I forgot about you *snaps his fingers and Kit is sent out of Shadow World* There..
The OCA
Krum.

Kit: Grrrr, *Swipes her paw and tears a hole in the fabric of the space time thingy, entering back into the Shadow world*

Shadow: Oh crap, once she hits 4 tails she becomes pretty feral. I suggest you start running Disturbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bread

Disturbed: Whats the part of Shadow Seal do you not understand? *makes a hand gesture and shadow tenticals pop up from the ground and restraint Kit to the flower and casts Shadow Seal on the tenticals so they wont break*...Now why are you so mad hmm...*walks up to Kit and gently pets her on the head* What did I do?
The OCA