Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Zorromon: Beer! *drinks some outside of the rink, resting after getting all those bruises falling on the ice*

Crimson: *blushes a little and smiles* You're welcome.

Monica: Hey Crimson, Grimlock here wants to ask ya something. *leads him forwards*

Crimson: Hmmm, yes?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grimlock: Hey..*turned to Crimson and cleared his through*..do you know about changing and undead back to their original form.
The OCA
Head.

Crimson: Oh, dezombification you mean? Um...maybe, we'll have to go back to my lab, ready to go Saph?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Skull

Saphire: *nodded* Yeah lets go

Grimlock: *bowed* Thank you.
The OCA
Flaming.

Crimson: Happy to help. Let's go everyone. *lifts Saphire into his arms again as they leave the ice rink*

Monica: Aww...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Bonfire

Saphire: *giggled as shes hoisted into Crimson's arms*

Grimlock: *followed closely behind*

Disturbed: Hey!!! Wait for me!!! *tries to run across the rink but slips and slides into the wall*
The OCA
S'more.

Crimson: *smiles as he sets the cute wolf down again before turning to the undead* Okay, Grimlock, I need you to get onto that table over there, I need to run a few tests. *points to some sort of operating table* The rest of you guys sit whereever you want.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gooey

Saphire: *sat in the big chair behind a desk with paper work and stuff*

Grimlock *nodded and crept up on the table and laid flat*

Disturbed: *stumbled in* Man...I got a headache... *he pulled up a stool and sat in it*
The OCA
Warm.

Crimson: *rumages through a few shelves before he returns to Grimlock* Now, I first need to take a sample, but since you have no blood... *quickly pulls a hair from Grimlock* ...I'll have to take a dead sample. Sorry about that, this should only take a few minutes.

Monica: *finds another stool and sits next to Disturbed* Aw, you want me to try and find a asprin for you?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blood

Grimlock: Its fine..I dont feel any pain.

Disturbed: If..you'd be so kind, yes please.
The OCA