Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Trust.

Monica: Aw, it doesn't matter what you are, the person on the inside is what counts. C'mon and join us, Grimlock.

Zorromon: That was so sickening it could cause cancer. *falls on the ice again* Damn you Karma.

Crimson: *grins as they skate together paw in paw, just enjoying the night together*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Believe

Grimlock: Oh okay...*spots Ada*..No..no thats fine..I'll stay here.

Saphire: *does a half turn so shes in front of Crimson skating backwards*
The OCA
Rely.

Monica: *sees him look at Ada* Ah, I know she's kind of...well dark sometimes, but don't let her stop you from having a good time. *goes to the edge and offers a paw*

Crimson: *keeps up with her as they continue going around the rink* Having a good time, Saph?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Depend

Saphire: *smiles and hugs Crimson softly as they skate* The best

Grimlock: *hesitantly takes Monica's paw*
The OCA
Support.

Crimson: *huggles her as they go across the rink* Same here.

Zorromon: Hey you two, watch where you're...oh dammit! *slips on his ass once more as he barely misses the two, instead crashing into the wall* This sucks.

Monica: Aw, I knew you could do it. *pulls Grimlock onto the rink* C'mon, you'll have a great time. *holds his hand as they slowly skate across the rink*

Ada: *sees Grimlock approach with Monica and sighs* Maybe I should give him another chance...just as long as he keeps those eyes to himself. *passes by him* Glad you could join us.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Assist

Saphire: *wraps her puffy tail around them as they skate*

Grimlock: *eyes widen as he heard Adas voice then fell to the ground* I wasnt even near you and Mar I swear!!!
The OCA
Train.

Ada: Relax...I'm not mad...let's just try and forget about it. *lets out a sigh of relief as she skates on*

Monica: See Grimlock, Ada can be nice when she wants to, now let's just have fun.

Crimson: *his tail intertwines Saphire's as they skate, his arms wrapped around her*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Practice

Saphire: *lays her head into Crimson's chest as they skate*

Grimlock: *took Monicas hand* Oh...okay...
The OCA
Work.

Monica: *grins and holds Grimlock's hand as they skate some more in peace*

Crimson: *strokes her head softly as they cuddle whilst they skate*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Salary

Grimlock: How come..you're not afraid of me?

Saphire: *murrs happily*

Disturbed: Hey I found the control room....*presses a couple buttons and the rink goes black and a spotlight appears on Crimson and Saphire* Huh...hey theres ...*presses another button and soft music plays*
The OCA