Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Feeling.

F-Kurtz: Actually, you're wrong, Shadow. *sweat-drops slightly, before giggling cutely* She said "Oh, what the hell." after you lot coaxed her into it.... If only I was there to lob all of your heads off in Final Form....

Steven: I THOUGHT I ERASED THAT STUPID MUD WRESTLING EVENT FROM SPACE AND TIME! *cue music as he starts flying off to a very distant castle in space*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
sensation.

Katt: Oh she enjoyed it. We need to have another tournament soon.

Shadow: Alright Katt!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Orgasm

Disturbed: I did not!! I was the only one not watching!!! *Stevens time thing finally comes into affect* I LOVE TIEYA!!! *big smile*
The OCA
Heavenly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angel
The OCA
Devil.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Satan.

Steven: *sitting down in his throne room in a huge castle* I think time should be inversed so that tournament never happened... it's a shame, I'm pathetically weak in battle, but god powerful when it comes to time. *waves his hand over the orb, and grins, as the images come back from that time* It's a shame; I really like Yuri... Guess I'll have to fill his request, though. *the orb shatters, erasing that entire part of time from everyone's memories, and even life itself*

Kurtz: *blinks* Wait, what did you say?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Demonic.

Crimson: What did he say?

Zorromon: He's erased that mud-wrestling tournament!

Crimson and Zorromon: NOOOO, NOT THE YURI!!!

Monica: Aw, there was a mud-wrestling tournament, why didn't anyone tell me about that? *tail droops*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark.

Steven: SHUSH! *waves a hand and silences all three with magic* The others have all forgotten the tournament... but you... *sweat-drops* ...Why do you remember? I erased it from the time-line... *scratches his head as he looks at the three through another glas orb*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow.

Ada: Hmph, my magical protection that I gave them allowed them to remember, though I honestly don't care for Yuri. *appears behind Steven and looks into the orb* Say, can you get DMX on this thing?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions