Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
POISON POISON POISON!!

Shakesphere: *Raises from the grave* You are stealing my w-

DMX: *Blows Shakesphere apart with a shotgun* DIE! I hate your drama!

Dot: Oh my god... you just killed the zombie of Shakepshere!

DMX: *Looks at Dot in disbelief* Was he a zombie?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Toxic.

Rena: It doesn't matter, her mate has already been chosen by our counsel.

*tall white wolf man walks into the room*

Wolf: Renee, I've come to take you home.

Renee: I won't marry you Lupe! I don't love you, our parents are forcing us into this.

Shadow: Dang, this is gettin good.

Slashmon: So who do you think is gonna get shot by the guy that comes in next? Cause someone has to e shot and go into a coma.

Shadow: Has to be Renee, then they can all mop around her sleeping body arguing about things.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Contaminate

Disturbed: *stood up and walked up to Renee* Do...you truly want to be with me..Renee?
The OCA
Dirty.

Lupe: No, you will not have her! *Pulls out a gun and fires at Disturbed*

Renee: NO! *Blocks Disturbed the bullet striking her in the back* Please, forgive me, I love him.

Lupe: No, what, what have I done? *Turns the gun on himself and,*

Censor: NO! Imitatible act!

Lupe: Damn, I will now run off to the congo, where I can mop freely about the loss of my love! *Runs off*

Rena: Renee, you really love him don't you? *Examines her sister* She's still alive, she needs a doctor fast.

*Hospital*

Dr. McDreamy (Shadow): She's in a coma, she'll most likely never come out of it, I'm sorry.

Slashmon: Man they're really stretching for guest stars aren't they?

Shadow: WAHHHHH!! THAT'S SO BEUTIFUL!! WAHHHHHH!!

Slashmon: Stop being a baby, he'll get it on with the evil twin she'll wake from the coma they'll have a huge fight and then make up in a couple of days.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bomb

Disturbed: *crying to Rena* I'm so sorry for causing this mess..*sniff*...If I knew something like this would happen...*sniff*..I would have never tried to confess my love for your sister...*sniff*.....I'm so sorry....
The OCA
A.

Rena: No, don't blame yourself, she loved you, that's why she did it.

Renee: Hey can I get a soda or something?

Dr. McDreamy: Shutup you're in a coma remember?

Rena: I'm sure she has a good reason.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grade

Disturbed: But..I feel so responisble for it...I feel so helpless...I would gladly switch places with Renee just to have her smiling again..
The OCA
Average.

Rena: I'm sure you would. And if my sister loved you enough to risk her life for yours than you can't be that bad, *Hugs Disturbed comfortingly*

Renee: Damn little (Mumble mumble)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mediocre

Disturbed: *softly hugs Rena* I would do anything for your sister...she means everything to me.
The OCA
Bland.

Rena: "Anything?" Rena looked up at him, "Well you know, I could try convincing my parents to let you to be together." She ran a finger across his hard chest, "But first you have to do something for me."

Renee: THAT'S IT! *Sits up* I can't take this anymoooorrrreee~ *Passes back out*

Dr. McDreamy: *Removes a needle from her IV* Dang ad libbers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad