Join our server on Discord

Of sex scenes and storytelling
Nate Hunter Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:If a woman can change mortal enemies like Wolverine and Sabertooth (Marvel Comics) into two mushy young men whose thoughts turn to romance when they touch, and then claim they only fight for the particularly masculine reason of being afraid of being gay, but deep down they are deeply in love and want to kiss and touch and. . . be gay lovers with each other, I think that shows us something
Who the hell wrote that? That shows misunderstanding.

I don't even remember anymore, but it burned me to read it. And to see the pictures too.

I've seen worse things done by men to Harry Potter, such as make him sleep with every boy in Slitherin, or, worse, go out with original characters that clearly represent the author's idolisation of himself.

PokePimp Wrote:*reads through own lemons* Hey... you have a really good point, Herr Mullen... No matter how I try to make these scenes turn out they always end up in a huge block... Damn...

I just want to know what people prefer to read.
^_^ I like just about every writing style.
I think most of us have a real dislike for too much yaoi in fanfiction. Especcally if you can't find a non-yaoi story to read in pages and pages of fics. We also probally don't like the mary sues like herr said in his harry potter reference.
Aphrael was awesome. I forgot all about her. She was one of my favorites back in the day on ff.net. 2000, 2001...