Join our server on Discord

FINALLY A PLACE WHERE I CAN BELONG!!!!11!!1
Okay, maybe that was a bit dramatic. :P But I'm glad I found this place. I've been lurking the site for over a year now actually, but it wasn't until today that I had a little discussion with myself . . .

"Hey me."

"Yeah?"

"I like this site, right?"

"Yeah, I sure do! :D "

"And I like the forums, right?"

"Uh-huh!"

"And I can register here at any time, right?"

"Of course!"

". . . Well?"

" :?: . . . Well, what?"

"Register and start posting, you dumbass!! Evil "

Well I don't mean that literally but that's pretty much what happened. lol And so hello everyone, how do you do, wassup, and any other greeting that you guys might like to hear. I hope we'll get along famously. ^_^
Hi there, nice to meet ya! I'm Crimson, lemon writer and 9th member of the SDP. Hope you have lots of fun here on the forums.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yay, a lurker joined!

Welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here! ^_^
Hope you keep posting after the intro initial post too. And don't worry, discussion with your own self are pretty common here.

DMX's brain: Who are you talking to?

DMX: *stops looking at the wall and turns to Soaring Birdramon* Shut up brain.

None the less, be welcome to the DaD! Enjoy your time at the forums!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks for the welcome! :D *Gives thumbs up*
Hello Lurker, the name is Lonelygabu, 4th in command of the SDP and the founder of the Gabumon Loverz and all that and a bag of chips. I hope that you do decide to stay and really feel the love of this aweosome community of friends and people. Well we all have our communal differences but thats why this site is how it is....my second home.....Good luck in all you do and happy posting...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Patience small grasshopper, time shall unveil all things. If not, then you must seek within,

DMX's Brain: STOP-DRINKING-THE-FUCKING-BEER!!

DMX: Bleh *drinks from two cans*

DMX's Brain: AHHHHHHH!!! THE INDESCRIPTIBLE SUPREME PAIN!!! IT BURRRRRRRNS!!

DMX: By the way, I think what Lonely gave to you is to transform or something, blame Shadow for removing and shifting the box of toys and gadgets.

DMX's Brain: AIN'T SOMEONE GONNA HELP ME?!?!? PLEASE!!

DMX: Nope, shut up *drinks another can*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: By the way, I think what Lonely gave to you is to transform or something, blame Shadow for removing and shifting the box of toys and gadgets.

Well I needed something to throw through the matter dissintegrater. In retrospect putting, "Due to the excruciatingly horrific pain of having you're atoms ripped apart one at a time and thrown through the entire galaxy only to reassemble in another spot" probably wasn't the best way to get volunteers. Anyway enough about work. Welcome to the forums, where fun, drinking, and being completely random and illogical are our forte. Hope you have fun.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*pounces the newcomer* Heyas! ^.^ Names Dijit, everyone calls me Diji (I have no clue why though...) If ya need help, PM me or any other moderator and we'll be glad to assist ya in any way ^.^ Unless you want money... I'm flat out broke x.x *tackles lonely and steals a digimorpher* Twisted Muahahaha!