Join our server on Discord

Heya, all ^^
*hides box of ties* What would make you think so?

Random Guy: RETURN MY SOUL AGGHHHH!!

Random Old Guy: I think my leg doesn't want to move.

DMX: *rips off the Old's Guy's legs* There! It's moving now, look! *shakes the leg in air*

ROG: AHHHH!! IT WAS THE OTHER ONE YOU OVERGROWN BLUE LIZARD!! *shakes, but his left leg doesn't move*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Don't worry, I know the best way to cure this pain. *Takes out a bottle of Oxycontin*

ROG: Oh thank you so much.

Shadow: No problem, *Opens the bottle and takes two pills* Okay, now to fixing you're pain problem. RENAMON HAS A HOT ASS!!

Renamon: *Instantly materializes in front of Shadow* I WILL KILL YOU!! *Makes a hammer apear in her hands and begins swinging at Shadow*

Shadow: See, thanks to the drugs I can now move alot easier. Like drunken boxing. *Ducks behind the old man and he get smacked in the head knocking him out cold instantly* That worked. And no negative consequences URK!! *Large yellow hands wrap around his throat*

Renamon: YOU'RE DEATH WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!

Shadow: Is this how you pickup all your dates?

Renamon: *Tightens her grib*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Maybe I should help in this one. Besides, I got a free leg *chews on the leg* Yuck, old meat. *throws legs away* That made me lose appetite for eating humans again *rolls eyes and goes to Renamon and Shadow* Hey hotie, isn't there some way to convince you to stop strangling my friend?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renamon: YES!! *Continues strangling him* HELP ME STRANGLE HIM FASTER!!

Shadow: Relax DMX, she can't hurt me. She has those little girly arms.

Renamon: *Eyes flash red* NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!! *Releases her grip dropping Shadow to the floor, then uppercuts him into the ceiling and roundhouse kicks him on the way down sending him through countless walls until the friction slows him down enough to stop on one* I'LL DESTROY YOU!! *kicks his head into the wall and then kicks him in the other direction knocking him through the last few rooms and into the yard*

Shadow: Wow, I didn't think we'd ever be able to find the outside. *Looks up at the SDP house which is the size of a large planet* We should really think of adding a new paint color, or maybe some siding or, *Notices a large cloud of dust near the hole where he came out of* What's that?

Renamon: *Burst out of the cloud running at full speed* DIE!! *Jumps into the air and kicks Shadow into a nearby tree that's about a mile in diameter which quickly breaks and falls on him*

Renamon: *Stares at Shadow's lifeless corpse* Finally, I'm finally rid of him! This is the happiest day of my life!

*Back in Shadow's lab*

Shadow: Wow, that VR helmet works wonders *Looks at Renamon who's floating in a large sphere with a helmet over her head* I wonder what she's imagining?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *takes off helmet* Are you done with her then? I was about to suggest her something else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: I guess I've gathered enough data. If you want to try it I need a guinea pig... er, volunteer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Try what? What's a guide pig?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: uhhh, it's got to do with lot's of food. Now go stand on that platform over there, *Points to a platform with yellow caution tape and danger signs surrounding it*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: FOOD! Woohoo! *runs over obviously ignroing the caution tapes and everything, then stands on platform* Hey... where's the food?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: It'll show up in a second.

Slashmon: Uhh, is that the machine that transfers you into a game?

Shadow: Yep, *Messing with the computer*

Slashmon: Doesn't it actually physically put you in the game?

Shadow: Yep, and in order to make the game funner I made it so natural abilities like DMX's dragon powers or my demon ones don't work in there.

Slashmon: Is it safe?

Shadow: As long as I load a safe game it is, *Sets up the computer and begins a 10 second countdown* I figure Super mario bros is a good safe place. I wanted to try a horror survival game but I couldn't get the weapon system working so it'd basically be you versus countless zombies with you're bare hands.

Slashmon: Did I remember to remove my resident evil cartridge and put back super mario brothers?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad