Join our server on Discord

No words can describe this.
I thinks it has to be like our world but diffrent. Like I'd be a girl... I wonder if I'd be a pretty girl?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:I thinks it has to be like our world but diffrent. Like I'd be a girl... I wonder if I'd be a pretty girl?
I'm not sure if anyone would wanna look into that one. lol
Digimon = Not exist.

kthnxbai.
Jodan Wrote:No, no, no. That's not how String Theory works. It doesn't say that anything imaginable exists. It says that every possibility of what could have happened since the creation of the laws of nature as we know them were first put into effect (several seconds after the big bang), hypothetically exists. The concept of the digital world breaks basic laws of physics as we know them. There may be loopholes we don't know about, and we may not even understand the universe well enough, but because one would have to break every known natural law for such a place to exist, it's entirely impossible. In other words, every possibility exists, right, but the digiworld could have never been a possibility.

That's how I've read into it at any rate.

String theory is an attempt to reconcile quantum physics with Einstein's theory of general relativity. The resulting theory contains several equations with literally billions of possible solutions. The problem? These equaations are supposed to describe the laws of physics, so we have billions of sets of possible laws of physics. The trouble is whittling it down to one solution which would describe our current universe.

And this is why smart physicists don't draw any real conclusions about anything from string theory.
Well, I can add this theory to my database explaining "Why Gunter had an imaginary friend that was a digimon, then years later- a show with the said "digimon" started."

It's.... mind boggling.
Internet! That's why. And I thought of stuff and they happened to me a lot of times.
Like my solar powered flashlight, I was only a few days from getting a patent and I see it on some looney tunes show.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't worry. I think you can still be first with your Instant Water.
Just add water.