Join our server on Discord

DHZ Mirror! (torrent link inside)
I'm using BitTornado, the only client which lets me manage the contents of the torrent by importance. For instance, I can download a three-minute movie first and put the other files on reserve so that when the movie finishes, I can toggle the next item and make that first priority download. Supposedly, it prevents network congestion.

thezig Wrote:if you use azureus you can download from swarm network and bypass the tracker if it's having problems.

PaintUser Wrote:My advice: Use a static ip, change your torrent port, and have that port directed to your comp.

How do I do all that?

I'm using Comcast Cable, for the record, so the IP has to remain in static.
go to azureus.sourceforge.net/
download and install.

you should be able to continue your download by making a copy of the archive, then loading the torrent file and pointing it to the same folder as the copy you made (I suggest making the copy just in case it messes up and starts over, you won't lose progress then).

everything else should sort itself out. also, I should mention that azureus allows queueing and prioritizing, like your current client.

if you're having problems getting torrents in general, it might be due to your router, if you have one. do you plug your comp directly into the modem, or is there another device there? if there's only one computer using the connection, it should go computer->modem->wall.
Err.... You guys DO realize I sent all of the files of the DHZ over to Da Wolfe so he can set up a DHZ mirror on the DaD, right? There's sorta no point in downloading this thing or seeding it....
Soni
Sonimon Wrote:Err.... You guys DO realize I sent all of the files of the DHZ over to Da Wolfe so he can set up a DHZ mirror on the DaD, right? There's sorta no point in downloading this thing or seeding it....
Soni

Exactly why i didnt D/L it.
Btw... whats going on with Ketnar and the DHZ?
Good news, zig. I got it. I'll be selecting the best ones starting tomorrow.

Sonimon, did you receive my email?
Sonimon Wrote:Err.... You guys DO realize I sent all of the files of the DHZ over to Da Wolfe so he can set up a DHZ mirror on the DaD, right? There's sorta no point in downloading this thing or seeding it....
Soni

People probably feel more secure knowing they have a home backup or something.