Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who was the villian you most enjoyed watching?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Devimon
12.90%
4 12.90%
Etemon
6.45%
2 6.45%
Myotismon
38.71%
12 38.71%
The Dark Masters
6.45%
2 6.45%
Apoloclomon
6.45%
2 6.45%
The Digimon Emperor
19.35%
6 19.35%
Oikawa And Co.
0%
0 0%
The D-Reaper
9.68%
3 9.68%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best Villian.
What did I just say. That would be a paradox. A possible impossibility.
It seems to stick moreso then being just a load of rumors.

It explains how the first dark spore was lodged into Ken and why he doesn't remember Ryo, even though the two of them were in the digital world at the same time.

It also explains why Apocalymon shows up, Millenniumon having broken him free, just so that he'd create Mugendramon.

As I said, it may not be 100% TRUE, but it makes sense for me.

Sides, I like Chimeramon and Mugendramon and the two together are awesome.
Well, it is near impossible to tell if Milleniummon was actually cannon or not to the actual series. If he was, you're right. Well, even if there was a paradox, this is fantasy, and it can always work in a fantasy world.

Well, it doesn't seem that Ken doesn't know about Ryo. Ken just never mentions Ryo's name. I just haven't played the games, so I can't say too much. I have read a synopsis off of site, though.
Let me look this up and see what I can find. I think this can be solved.
As for the Ryou games continuality it does look like some effort was made to put it into continuality, but like the movies it was done after-the-fact. The main reason why people may consider it in continuality is because of the scene at the end of 02 in Ken\'s vision where, if you pause it, you can barely see Millenniumon in the background. And of course Ryou appears in Digimon Tamers.

As for why some people consider it out of continuality. Firstly it references most of the movies, so it drags all of their plot holes into the mix.

Also Ken already had a D-3 Digivice in Tag Tamers (before 02) when he was with Ryou, where as in the flash backs in 02 we see that his Digivice did not become a D-3 until he became the Digimon Kaiser.

In Our War Game we see what appears to be Ryou watching the battle between Omageamon and Diablomon on a laptop by a mountian where as in Tag Tamers Ryou is coming to Ken\'s house and Ken has to mention to him the battle taking place on his computer. Some fans have suggested that maybe Ryou ran over to Ken\'s house after seeing it, but seeing as there are no visible mountains nearby it would have been a long run and it doesn\'t explain why Ryou didn\'t seem to know about the battle until Ken mentions it to him. The battle between Omegamon and Diablomon happens differently between the Our War Game and Tag Tamers, but this is likely because of the limits of Tag Tamers engine.

Throughout Anode\\Cathode tamers the first season characters are seen in the Digital World and after Ryou rescues them (and recruits their Digimon partners) they just run off screen saying they are going back to the real world. However there is no explained way of how they traveled to the Digital World and back as we see they do not have this access at the start of Digimon 02. Some fans have suggested that there may have been gates that for some reason closed later. And at the beginning of the game Agumon somehow opens the gate that lets Ryou in the Digital World without any explanation. It has also been speculated that perhaps these are really alternates of the cast created by a side effect of Millenniumon time warps (that he used to create copies of their enemies). This would also explain some slight OOCness among the series characters (Taichi saying that their wasn\'t anything he could do to stop him so he\'d leave it to Ryou in D1 Tamers, not exactly what you\'d expect from him after the end of Adventures. And of course they overall \'give my Digimon to Ryou and run away\' that repeats itself. Especially for Ruki\\Rika in Brave Tamer.)

Taichi met Ken in the games but doesn\'t seem to know him at the start of 02. Some fans have said that perhaps when the selected God\\Gaurdian said he was going to whip the memory of Millenniumon from the Digimon he also did it to humans. Or as said above it is speculated maybe it was an aleternate Taichi created by Millenniumon\'s time warps.

In D1 Tamer the series characters that challenge Ryou use parties of Digimon to battle like Ryou does, something they obviosly don\'t do in the series. Though fans often gloss this over as being part of the game engine.

The setting of when the Dark Seed\\Spore is implanted in Ken differs between the 02 flashback and the Tag Tamers ending. In 02 he is in a dessert and Demon\\Daemon watching. In Tag Tamers they are on Millenniumon\'s castle. Though the sand may have just been a way of saying Ken couldn\'t remember. Fans have suggested that maybe Demon\\Daemon was just alittle off screen in the Tag Tamers game. Though the origions of the Dark Seed\\Spore arn\'t explained clearly in 02 either.

Ryou has the Digimentals\\Digi-egg on him when he is blown into the past at the end of D1 Tamers but the Digimentals are still in the Adventures world at the beginning of 02. Some fans have suggested the one of the four gods\\guardians went back in time and got them or that there are more then one copy of each Digimental (though 02 seems to hold alot of significantce to them for that to be true). Or again they could be alternate ones created by Millenniumon\'s time warps. In fact V-mon was with Ryou also and it\'s hard to imagen a Child\\Rookie digimon surviving the blast nor is their any mention of him getting sent into the past with Ryou. But again side effects of Millenniumon\'s time warps can save the day.

In the Brave Tamers it is said that all Digital Worlds split off of the ENIAC and Atanasoff\'s Digital World. But the Digital World in Digimon Tamers seems to have different origins. Some fans have speculated that maybe it wasn\'t created entirely from scratch and that the people in Digimon Tamers only changed an already existing Digital World and Ryou was in it before that.

Dang, that turned out to be alot longer then I had planned. But anyways back to the main topic I\'d probably go with Apocalymon being my fav evil Digimon because he can use the attacks of any other evil Digimon which is pretty cool. As is his Death Evolution\\Reverse Digivolve ability. Shame they didn\'t spend more money on animating the battle though.
And that shows that the big M is not a paradox. Also he's gay for ryo. Who is his partner and he's fused with cyberdramon.
So tamers could be an alternate timeline of an alternate world?

Always remeber that some details can be ignored if you figure that the producers were not as critical to them as the fans are.
My favorite villians had to be The Dark Masters (Machinedramon in particular, even if he did get the least screentime) but in terms of absolute best villian...

It's Myotismon. Hands down. He's a very cliche gothic villian, but then again I love that sort of thing. Cold, calculating, and without apparant emotional or psychological flaws. w00t.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
gotta be the digimon kaiser (when he was the kaiser).
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
i said devimon as he was the beggening for it all

my fav is diaburomon out of the movie wich omnimon kills

omnimon rocks
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz