Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who was the villian you most enjoyed watching?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Devimon
12.90%
4 12.90%
Etemon
6.45%
2 6.45%
Myotismon
38.71%
12 38.71%
The Dark Masters
6.45%
2 6.45%
Apoloclomon
6.45%
2 6.45%
The Digimon Emperor
19.35%
6 19.35%
Oikawa And Co.
0%
0 0%
The D-Reaper
9.68%
3 9.68%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best Villian.
Definitely Ken/Digimon Emperor. He really didn't give a shi- Ooh, sorry...crap about anything other than total conquest. He treated Wormon like lower dirt, and he also created Kimeramon, which was almost the strongest digimon at the time. Even after all that, he STILL got the Crest of Kindness. You don't get drama and stuff like that much anymore...
Devimon - evil but week

Etemon-Clown

Myotismon - Hes the most Evil I get the creeps just at the souun of hes voice.

The Dark Masters - mostly more punching bags but one of them was pretty good Im shure you all know who...

Apoloclomon - Hes Nuts

The Digimon Emperor -Ok hes evil but whats with all this stuff with hem becoming all nice and Kind...

Oikawa And Co. - good guys and the co. part funny

The D-Reaper - Just a programm I wouldnt call it evil its pretty logic...
myotismon

like i sead befor in my post. the entier 2 sesom was him.

in my opinen the worst of all time has to be Myotismon
1 he lasts the longist
2 stoped gotomons
3 made it to the human world
4 he came back
5 kills his menens evan wien thay do a good job
6 he was behind 02 all along so all that was his falt
7 ceats death twice!
8 even weth all thare ultamets he was nearly impossebul to beat
I voted for Vamdemon/Myotismon.

If his atrocities wasn't enough in 01, he continues his evil deeds in 02, where he's considered as the one who started all the conflict; from the Digimon Kaiser to his emergence as Belial Vamdemon/Malo Myotismon.

His cruelty throughout the Adventure series makes him to me the most evil Digimon villain that ever existed. But, I think that position might be taken by Saver's Akihiro Kurata. An evil, and perhaps the first ever unrepentant evil human in Digimon.
Is that his first name? And yes. That could be true.
[quote="Shinzo no Kage.

His cruelty throughout the Adventure series makes him to me the most evil Digimon villain that ever existed. But, I think that position might be taken by Saver's Akihiro Kurata. An evil, and perhaps the first ever unrepentant evil human in Digimon.[/quote]

good pont
Your quote is broken and you should add more to your post then that please.
Well... in my opinion, since it seems he's cannon...

I have to vote for Milleniumon (can't spell his name worth a damn, sorry).

Man, he set EVERYTHING up from day one. He traveled back in time and released Apocalymon who in turn created the dark masters, one of which was Mugendramon, spread the dark spores which created the digimon kaizer, who in turn created Chimeramon, and even messed with Ryo so badly that he still suceeded in getting what he wanted in the end (becoming Ryo's Digimon, even if it was Jogress) and managed to universe hop from 02 to 03.

How wicked is that?

I just wish I could have seen the episodes/movies/games with him so I could be more certain.
That's kind of a paradox there. He couldn't have done all that. He did go back in time but not like that.
What you have there is one of these paradoxes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy
or maybe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predestination_paradox
And I should know. I spent a day reading about various things on wiki. These included.
Daneasaur Wrote:Well... in my opinion, since it seems he's cannon...

I have to vote for Milleniumon (can't spell his name worth a damn, sorry).

Man, he set EVERYTHING up from day one. He traveled back in time and released Apocalymon who in turn created the dark masters, one of which was Mugendramon, spread the dark spores which created the digimon kaizer, who in turn created Chimeramon, and even messed with Ryo so badly that he still suceeded in getting what he wanted in the end (becoming Ryo's Digimon, even if it was Jogress) and managed to universe hop from 02 to 03.

How wicked is that?

I just wish I could have seen the episodes/movies/games with him so I could be more certain.
:shock: :shock: he did wow

are you shour? i dont know but if it is true then yha your right.