Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who was the villian you most enjoyed watching?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Devimon
12.90%
4 12.90%
Etemon
6.45%
2 6.45%
Myotismon
38.71%
12 38.71%
The Dark Masters
6.45%
2 6.45%
Apoloclomon
6.45%
2 6.45%
The Digimon Emperor
19.35%
6 19.35%
Oikawa And Co.
0%
0 0%
The D-Reaper
9.68%
3 9.68%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best Villian.
I agree out of sheer looks Machinedramon was just awsome. His lackies were awsome looking too the two serpant digiman with the cannons for hands :P not sure what they're called.

Pardon me on forgetting names but the one villian in Season four the huge dark purple dragon that pushed its way into the human world he looked badass too.
The OCA
Why isn't Puppetmon on there>.< He was so the best villan ever!
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Harie Krauzer Wrote:So tamers could be an alternate timeline of an alternate world?

Always remeber that some details can be ignored if you figure that the producers were not as critical to them as the fans are.

if you see the beggining you see it says 01 and 02 was a tv show
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I always found my favorite villian to be the D-Reaper. No one else was able to successfully attack BOTH worlds at the same time as the D-Reaper did. Not to mention, it only took a single child to power its madness. The Jeri Reaper was awesome and wicked in my opinion, giving us someone to really hate and the D-Reaper a representative for its personality. The way she talked to Jeri and manipulated everyone else using her voice was pure genius. I'm just glad that puffball Calumon cheered her up in the end.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Even though his name is misspelled (I don't mind though) I chose Apocalymon because he's just cool looking.
Still gotta hold with Etemon...he does have the wierd element of comedy in his vilany...like Puppetmon...
Lucemon Satan Mode. He was a huge violet dragon... with a ball! Now THAT's entertainment!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I choose Myotismon. The way he handles things makes him best to me, especially with how he raised Gatomon.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions