Join our server on Discord

Tailwaves hello to everyone
Arcticwolfmon here. Sorry if I haven't been on this website much for so long. I was more active on DHZ. It is sad that's is gonna go, but I'm glad it will be merging with DaD. I hope the transition works out. I'll try to be more active on this forum.

Some of you may recognize me from the DHZ forums, but for those who may not know me. I happen to be an arctic wolf, that goes by the name of Tundra. I happen to be a very friendly, kind, caring and gentle arctic wolf. I'm always there to help out a friend.

l8r
Welcome to the DaD Tundra! Enjoy your time!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Howdy! ^_^ Welcome to the DaD! It's a shame the DHZ closed.. I liked it too... Besides, forgiveness is always given here by others ^_^ Names Dijit, need any help with anything, just PM me and I'll happyily reply! ^_^ ... Or the other moderators.. lol
Nice to meet you, Tundra. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the DaD.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Have fun because I'm sure you will.
Thanks for the warm welcome, my friends. I'm very sure I will enjoy my stay here.

*huggles*
Welcome to the DaD, I'm Shadow leader of SDP and... well that's about all I have to my name. Hope you have fun and think of this as a second home. Wait, this isn't a good home for an arctic wolf, hold on a second! *Runs out the door and returns dressed in winter camo with a large hose* SNOWSTORM!! *Flips a switch and countless pounds of snow shoot out everywhere completely covering everyone and everything in snow*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well it looks like you have your self a white welcome today my friend. The name is Lonely Gabu and I am the Gabumon Loverz Mod and the 4th in Command of the SDP. Its unfortunate that you couldnt come on that often before but your here now. Its the DaD and the name of the game is have fun and gather up your friends and sit next to the campfire of community and talk to some of the most amazing people in the world located on this wondeful forum. NOw sit back, have fun, enjoy the smores and happy posting..... LonelyGabu
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*Melts out of the snow* Remember not to eat the yellow snow! *Melts back into the snow thanks to camo*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks for the tip, shadowknight