Join our server on Discord

Do people really think like this?
I'm christian, and gay ... I don't think I'll go to hell because of that =s.

I'm not sure about steriotypes they differ from a country to another.
Just tell them that he heared about the horny type of gays , it's the same way with some straight people.
Veemon's Followers
You know I really don't care what you do. If you want to date your own gender then good for you. I don't really care. I like women. I like them a lot. You like men. You probally like them a lot. What's the problem.
It's half apathy and half heart. Do what you want. It doesn't matter to me. I'm also very straight.
Quote:You know I really don't care what you do. If you want to date your own gender then good for you. I don't really care. I like women. I like them a lot. You like men. You probally like them a lot. What's the problem.
It's half apathy and half heart. Do what you want. It doesn't matter to me. I'm also very straight.
I like the slight edge you put on this one. It's my sentiments exactly.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hey, half apathy and half heart, that's what I think. All people should have happiness and I don't care who with. As long as I can find mine too.
UnknownH Wrote:As long as I can find mine too.

Are you saying that if you can't be happy no one can?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No I'm saying everyone wants happiness. I don't care who finds it with who, I just want to find mine too.
Quote:Are you saying that if you can't be happy no one can?
I feel that way sometimes, but it's so hard to keep the rest of the world from being happy. I know; I've tried.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Are you saying that if you can't be happy no one can?
I feel that way sometimes, but it's so hard to keep the rest of the world from being happy. I know; I've tried.

I'm sure you did a great job.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, him being my friend makes me a little less angry sometimes so I guess it works.
1 down, 6,499,999,999 to go!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad