Join our server on Discord

yoshino pic (sorta old, not sure i posted it here though)
i dont think i posted this one here, but i could be wrong

yoshino from savers, enjoy

http://db-destiny.net/yoshinoecchi.jpg
Mmmnnh... breasts *drools*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
There is a problem I have noticed in a lot, if not all, of your work, where the chin is too sharp for the character in question. Although anime style tends to have sharper chins than the more realistic western style, it's still not a flat point -- at least in the Digimon style -- but rather a smooth curve. You tend to draw the chin too sharp, which though not a severe flaw for characters whose style dictates it as appropriate, is still something to consider when working with fan-art.

Aside from that it's fairly good.
The chin looks exactly like the one in the show. But in all honesty who's even looking at the chin?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*points at own reply*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:The chin looks exactly like the one in the show. But in all honesty who's even looking at the chin?

Obviously I am. This is a pece of art first, and smut second. And I've been watching Savers, and I'm fairly confident that Yoshino's chin isn't that sharp.
By looking at a screen shot of her in savers I figured that it's sharp but not too sharp. And no you haven't posted it before. So have you done anymore new work?