Join our server on Discord

Digimon Evolution
A common theme in Digimon is evolution. Growing stronger and bigger (not in all cases. Look at MarineAngemon) to further better yourself. Why is it then that the limit is Mega? I mean, we've seen a few go past Mega...Myotismon, and perhaps Lucemon. Do you think it would be possible in the future that Digimon go past their set barriers of Mega and go into further advanced stages? Just a random thought really.

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Well, there could be levels like Giga and Tera, it all depends on imagination.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It already happens...

Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, who fought Armagemon (Digimon Movie 4), is a Level 8 Digimon -- two levels beyond a standard "Mega", while Omnimon / Omegamon is a Level 7. These are technically correct statements, the best kind of correct, even though they are not "officially" correct.

So you see, these higher levels DO exist. They just aren't officially recognized as such, or given new level names.
So for the time being just call them super ultimates.
Digimon X-Evolution anime also got such things...
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I remember reading in a Digi-Dex that higher levels, like Omnimon and Gallantmon Crimson Mode are Mega++ or something like that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Let's just call them what they are, destruction personafied (Yay, I know a big word!).
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad