Join our server on Discord

How do you think Touma met Gaomon?*Savers spoilers*
One of the mysteries surrounding Savers is how Touma and Yoshino met their respective partners. Each already has a close/business-like relationship to the other when we first see them. Gaomon constantly calls Touma "Master", something we have yet to learn the reason for. We also know he has a good knowledge of Touma's past, as he's worried about what MetalPhantomon does to his mind knowing Touma's emotional state whenever it comes to his dead mother. Do you think the Digimon were just given to them when they arrived at DATS for the first time, or what?
I'd like to see the story of how they first met...I know we eventually did with Rika and Henry (Rika's wish and Terriermon literially popping through a computer screen!) in Tamers.

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
10 years ago, a group of scientist accidently found the Digital World. They formed an organization similar to DATS to study more about Digimon. They entered the world. They were attacked by evil Digimon.

They managed to escape except Touma's father. Touma's father was trapped and saved Gaomon accidentaly. Gaomon vowed to serve him but he refused. Instead he asked him to return to Earth and find his son.

With the latest technology, DATS found Touma and gave him Gaomon. Gaomon vowed to serve and protect him.

In episode 12, Biyomon met Masaru's sister and became friend. But later died. So they found out it was Mercurimon who was the bad Digimon. They decided to enter the Digital World to destroy Mercurimon, as well as finding his father.

However they were attacked by a 10-year-old boy Ikuto and his partner Falcomon...

Please correct me if I am worng.

Biyomon died...sob sob...

[Image: 200px-Savers-12.jpg]
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I don't know about the first part but the stuff about episode 12 is right.
floramon Wrote:Biyomon died...sob sob...

[Image: 200px-Savers-12.jpg]

Okay, I'm getting my stabbing knife! BANDAI!! YOU HAVE MADE A POWERFUL AND POSSIBLY HOMOCIDAL ENEMY TODAY!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Biyomon is cute... FOR GODDAMNED SAKE, what were they thinking?!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just for a note, that biyomon is male. Not that it will stop a lot of you but I had to let you all know.
Oh, *Throws knife back into drawer* Anyone want tacos?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*rises two fingers* TWO DOZENS!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Biyomon is boy? But got female voice in season 1 and 2...(I watched chinese verson) :oops:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
The biyomon is savers is a male. The other biyomon is female.