Join our server on Discord

Wow, what a thanks.
So, my mom's boyfriend is aparently gonna lose his job. Being incapable to compherehend with anything modern, he basically know no ways to find jobs from the internet. Anyway, I let him and my mom come over my place and I show them few websites and then my mom shows this paper add about this employement trainings. I try and say that you won't make any money and the govertment won't pay for it so he'd only lose money. Defying all logical talk however, he insists we go to the site as it apparently has an answer he's more happy with. Whatever.

So I go to the website and point out that it's in another city (And not in a close one either) but my mom insists it's in here, because it reads in the paper. I tell them that it's an error or something because the said thing is in entirely different city and I can't find it in our city listing nor in any list involving the training. The bf then idiotically asumes that since there reads our City's name in the left column, that must be the place where it is and I should click it. Repeatedly. So I push the button and it shows the address to our city's training center expect when I try to explain it to them, they just don't seem to understand that even though we have a training center, the said TRAINING IS NOT IN THERE. Because they just can't seem to understand normal words, I add some stonger words just so they you know, even if it'd be in our city, it'd only make his situation WORSE.

So, my mom's bf gets hissy fit rant basically yells something that I didn't understand abou me not listening enough and storms off. (As oposed to say, listening that I can't turn into fucking teachings no matter what some goddamn newspaper says?) My mom then leaves soon afterwards and while I pointed that there were many other oportunities in our city she replied "It's too late already". So umm, what the fuck? I help him out of the goodness of my heart and expect nothing in return and all I get is being yelled at and I'm suddenly the bad guy for not "understanding" or something?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I have had two diffrent step fathers... i feel your pain. just ignore the guy
Oh well, it happens. Sometimes it is better to just drop the subject. Just try not to say anything to harshly when they do figure it out.
Just ignore the ass. Does his economy affect you? No? Then, just tell him you're busy/have to go somewhere/ have to take the dog for a walk/ whatever when he talks about it.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Just ignore the ass. Does his economy affect you? No? Then, just tell him you're busy/have to go somewhere/ have to take the dog for a walk/ whatever when he talks about it.

It doesn't affect ME personally, but it affects my mother.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
can't help you there, i have no one to actually call DAD cause my real dad is a drunk and my biological 'mother' is no where to be seen. they almost killed me at two months, from what I heard I was giving up and not eating or drinking so my mom I live with now is my savyor, so can't forgive them for that. now 'he' wants me and my siblings back with him, while I have another brother or sister with step mom number 2 or three now!!

*sighs, then thinks for a second*

sorry for that just had to relieve stress. anyway if they still are looking for a job then either forget it or give him a part time job in what he's into.
MISTER BIG T Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Just ignore the ass. Does his economy affect you? No? Then, just tell him you're busy/have to go somewhere/ have to take the dog for a walk/ whatever when he talks about it.

It doesn't affect ME personally, but it affects my mother.
He's an adult, right? He can stand for himself. He musn't really be in need, since he's not trying hard. And I didn't quite get it, but is your mother lending him money? If she is, she's not obliged to. Nobody's forced to lend money to another, especially since he's just her boyfriend. If she's not, then just tell her to let him handle his stuff. What, did she become an employment agent for him or sth? She has her life to attend to. That job problem is the guy's problem, not her.