Join our server on Discord

Renafan's Lemons-Comment*update 07/25/06-new lemon!*
Hey there^^

Renafan here again. I'm putting up all my new stories here first before they go up on the DaD from here on out. The first new stuff you'll see from me will be the first chapter of "Final Fantasy Digimon III". It's been a favorite series (as I've been told off and on), so I'm continuing it. For those of you not in the know, it's a crossover between Final Fantasy IX and Digimon Tamers, with some characters thrown in from other franchises for extra added flavor (like Nephilim from Xenosaga for instance). If you like my work, you can check it out on the DHZ or here when it merges with the DaD.
Next update:
Final Fantasy Digimon III- Vol.1 Chapter 1:"Second Soul"

Description of Final Fantasy Digimon III:
The series will be divided into four volumes, each with thirteen chapters and one main cast composed of seven humans and seven partner Digimon. Each Volume or "Disk" if you will, will have a main focus. This volume is entitled "Twilight", introducing the new enemy that the Tamers will be fighting and the theme of the story. The story will also focus on a new concept, called the "Second Soul". Everyone, be they artifically or naturally born, is born with two souls. One is the consciousness, the life one takes for granted but the other is an unknown to the general population of the universe for reasons. The "Second Soul" is a potential, something that most but a select few are ever able to use. This soul, once active and aware of by the first soul, can only be used for one purpose.
The enemy of Vol.1, "Kau", is very much connected to the second soul as you find out in later chapters. More to come!

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Here's the first chapter of Final Fantasy Digimon III. Enjoy!
-Renafan

Disclaimer:For those of you who have not read this series before, I recommend you do so before reading this. There will be references to the past in the series, but this is set a year after events in the last chapter of FFD:X-2.

Prologue-

I felt the stinging pain of existence stabbing me in the back once again. It was a faint but fast pain, never quite leaving you until you have suffered completely. I have felt this pain ever since I came here, to this hellish non-existence. It is my own personal hell, designed to keep the one formerly known as Kuja safely within. His soul is no more, but I...his second soul, the potential every living being has when they are born to this world whether they are created artifically or naturally, have gained life and I seek vengeance. Who gave me this existence I wonder, this pain I feel now?

A seductive feline's voice called out to me.

She was standing at a mighty 6 feet tall she let me see, wearing nothing that I could see in my newly restored vision. She was covered entirely in purple and white fur and looked completely like an anthromorphic mix of a cat and rabbit, with rabbit like ears that were purple on the outside and white inside. She had a cat's purple tail, and bushy round purple shoulders. The round ball of purple energy I was, I still did not have a true form to call my own besides Kuja's body and she had come to grant me my wish...for a price of course.

I asked, curious.

The feline raised her arms, letting a boy come out from behind her back.

He was young, looking to barely reach sixteen. He had short blue hair and wore a mage's hat. He looked shy, and was closed inside. I felt a close bond between the two of these beings, something I have never quite felt before. What...was this, I wonder? Why did I not have any of this?

Mia shook her head, pointing out the fact that she could hear me think.

Mia smiled seductively, bringing her boy slave close to her breasts.
Peckuto
Now I read it, I find I'm underqualified. I can't imagine Elk and Mia like that, though. They're computer game chracters, anyway, why are they there? When you mentioned "trio", I had no idea who the third person was: there's Ryo, Indramon, and who? The line "Hold on, by the way...I'm going to sit down." seems so awkward. It just doesn't seem like something anyone would say.

I shouldn't be allowed to comment any further: the Legend of Dragoon references confuse me, and I can't do FFX-2, either. I haven't played to the end of Dot Hack (I'm stuck on Mutation). But I've said what I can. Sorry I can't be a better help.
You misunderstand the text, Herr Mullen. FFD:X-2 is basically "Final Fantasy Digimon II"...you have to read the previous two series to understand this one. This is in no way related to Final Fantasy X-2. Would it be helpful if I made up a faq explaining a quick overview of the series, so you don't have to go back over stuff again? Elk and Mia are there because unseen forces have pulled them from their home reality and made them reality. There were made into higher beings. I hope this clears some stuff up for you. I'll start on a faq soon. The third person in the trio was Mosh The Moogle if you were paying attention.^^;;...

-Renafan
Peckuto