Join our server on Discord

My first rant -_-
Okay.. im pretty pissed off here.

Im 19, a few months from 20, i work crappy hours, get paid crappy wages...

a week ago, me and my sister went to play bingo. I won $350 (but she said i had to split it with her) so with my $175 i paid a few bills and put a ps2 on lay away. On thursday, my mom and the rest the family went camping. i HATE camping and i said i was gonna stay home. Then i got paid fri, so i asked my mom if i could borrow the last $60 for my ps2 so i could have something to do. so she did that.

Friday my sister came over, she lives 3 hours away. she came to see me and got the money i owed my mom. my check was very small btw, bought a memory card and two fast food meals and im already almost broke.

so my mom calls me today... aperently the money i gave to my sister, my mom told her to keep for gas. howver, my mom found out she was -$400 in the bank, and that her and her husband fought about giving my sister money. so, my mom told him she did not giver her money, and my step dad mentioned that i still owe her $60.

i have $30 left

SO...

my mom calls me and tells me to give him the $30 and tell him i left the money at my gramparents.

WHAT?

So after SHE messes up i have to give her all my money and look like an ass to my step dad for not having it all???? not to mention lie, which i REALLY dont want to to. i argued and fought over the phone. but it looks like i have to choose a side and know the other side will hate me.

And i told her i dident feel comfortable doing it and she says: "Its not about your comfort right now its about mine!"

Im sick and tired of beeing shit on by everyone!
just to make sure I'm on the same page:

The money you owed your mom, you gave to you're sister to give her, you're mom told you're sister to keep the money for gas, you're mom then realized that she screwed up and now want's the sixty dollars from you again of which you only have 30, and you'll look like an idiot to you're Step-dad because you don't have all the money.

Is that correct?

If so I say give her the money if you don't need it for food or shelter or something else important, but don't lie if you don't want to, of course you don't need to tell the truth eiter, tell a half truth or something, and see that you're mom will pay you back. And if your step-dad starts complaining about how it's not all you owed them then tell the truth about how it wasn't you're fault, you didn't screw up so you shouldn't get in trouble.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yeah like shadow said. but if that doesn't work out then...we'll think of something
Shadowknight Wrote:just to make sure I'm on the same page:

The money you owed your mom, you gave to you're sister to give her, you're mom told you're sister to keep the money for gas, you're mom then realized that she screwed up and now want's the sixty dollars from you again of which you only have 30, and you'll look like an idiot to you're Step-dad because you don't have all the money.

Is that correct?

If so I say give her the money if you don't need it for food or shelter or something else important, but don't lie if you don't want to, of course you don't need to tell the truth eiter, tell a half truth or something, and see that you're mom will pay you back. And if your step-dad starts complaining about how it's not all you owed them then tell the truth about how it wasn't you're fault, you didn't screw up so you shouldn't get in trouble.

yeah pretty much :( i gave it to him already and managed lying but i hated doing it! Im going to yell at her when were alone again
Honesty has always been the best policy. You've paid, your debt's canceled. She's in debt, and needs money, so give her your cash, and tell her she's indebted to you. Easy: your step father sees you helping you old mum out and she gets what she wants, as well. Everyone wins.