Join our server on Discord

digimon hentai domain?
okay now i know you all probably know this but for the people who stick to the message boards and never read the news, www.thedigimonhentaizone.com is mergin with the domain. but this confuses me, will everything get moved over or will only the art and lemons from the artists get moved over here. does anyone know?

trust me i aint complainin about this merge cus my fav lemon writer doesnt post his new work here so that means i will finally see how the series end :!: :!: :!: thank you god :D
have you read the Main page recently?

Look at the July 10 announcement:

Quote:Now, many people know by now that our sister site, the Digimon Hentai Zone, is shutting down in one month. This is sad news. However, I've mentioned a project a couple times in relation to the DHZ, and people have asked me about it. Well, here's your answer.

Well, I'm working with Sonimon, the board mods, and a few other people, and the DaD is going to be merging with the DHZ.

Well, more of ABSORBING the DHZ than MERGING with it. You see, we're going to take everything they have that we don't and put it here. Not only that, but the forum will be absorbed too. Hopefully, we'll have plenty of new friends there. I know that as far as the forums go, there has been some rivalry between the DaD and the DHZ. Well, that's not going to happen here.

To any former DHZ members that come here: Yes, there are two rules: Keep everything where it belongs, and don't disturb the peace. As you can see, there are forums for pretty much anything. Just to keep order, please keep things that way.

and

Quote:Anyway, moving right along. A big worry was that the submissions on the DHZ would no longer be accessible. Well, we're taking care of that. The DaD will have a DHZ archive. Authors and artists, the archive MAY not last forever (we haven't decided yet). If it doesn't, that means that after a period of time, if you don't tell me to remove your work from the site, your work will AUTOMATICALLY become a standard part of the DaD. If you DO want your work added as part of the regular DaD, however, please don't neglect to tell us that as well. It saves us a lot of work in the long run. However, if we do decide to keep the DHZ archive AS the DHZ archive, well, just forget this paragraph.

We're going to have everything that the DHZ has and more-- Flash animations, other means of browsing, POSSIBLY the search engine feature....
Didn't you already ask about DHZ two weeks ago? Are you trying to make some sort of a DHZ reunion on the Artist domain or something?

Just so you won't make a THIRD topic about DHZ (Despite that there's actual other topics posted in GENERAL and this has nothing to do with the artist domain in the first place, so at least post these sort of messages where they belong), allow me to make myself clear.

1) DHZ is dead and not coming back

2) DHZ is coming over to DAD. How it will come, remains unclear at this point.

3) Please look around and with minimal efforts, you'd spare everyone's time.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you