Join our server on Discord

hey im new here im reaper
hey im a writer not much of an artist, just here to make some new freinds
Welcome to the DaD Reaper I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends here.
WELCOME THE name is Lonely Gabu and I welcome you to this great community. I am the Gabumon Loverz group trooper and the D-MAW moderator. If you need any help, this site is one tough cookie and well help by any means necessary. Good luck in your art and many future posts to you.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Big hulking monster: FRIEND!!

Shadow: *Starts waving a torch in front of the monster forcing it back into a small cage* Sorry about that, experiment gone horribly wrong. I'm Shadow, leader of this sites premier party house Sigma Delta Psi more commonly known as SDP. We scour the forum and bring insanity to an otherwise sane world. Hope to see you around and can't wait to see some stories or read some art... wait that didn't make sense. Can't wait to read some art and see some stories. There much better.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hola! Aloha! Welcomin! Bonjour! Konichiwa! ... you get the point lol Anywho, name's Dijit! Welcome to the DaD, happy posting, and hope to see you make some friends! ....

*thinks* Why is everyone so happy when a new one comes in.. ?
Probably because we are driven isane with new posibilies of making a new life go through a living hell with our,

HEY! Welcome to the DaD! Hope you enjoy your time here! We are all good people here! Have a good time; I'm DMX, surpler of Pie and the prime worshiper of the Pie God, let our fun start here!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Probably because we are driven isane with new posibilies of making a new life go through a living hell with our,

SDP rule book:

Rule 1: Do not openly quote the SDP's purpose.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You impressed it wrong, that was Rule 2, Rule one was: "There are no Rules." and Rule 3 was: "Nobody shall bring their food over."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Glad you found us. Hope you like it here as much as everyone else does! ^_^
Hiya reaper

I'm a lemon writer and sorta new here to!

Here they are lots of people to talk to here! :D