Join our server on Discord

Where did the digiegg go? Digimon Savers
Good guys defeated bad digimon.
Bad digimon turned to digi-egg.
Good guys transport the digi-egg to the digital world.

Questions:
Where did the digi-egg go? Did it go to the Begining Village to re-born (same as season 2)?

Who in Digital World picked the digi-egg? What would they do to it?

Thanks.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Well, it hasn't been said yet, but I would think it would end up in the prmary village or whatever equivalent spot the have.
Logical response: Maybe they hatch the second they land back in the digital world.

Illogical response: Maybe the light thingy destroys the eggs instead of sending them back.

Shadow's response: Maybe it goes to some ultra evil digimon who made a pact with the Savers guys (Can't remember the name) that if they keep sending him eggs for his omelletes he won't destroy the world, and then they stop sending eggs so he tries to destroy the world and then they goes to mega and have a huge showdown with the evil guy and destroy him and then they don't need to stop the digimon anymore because they don't need the eggs so everyone lives happily ever after. I think I just discovered the ending to this season.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The simple answer is we don't know yet. It may be answered later on.
People, can't you be patient to be find out? You'd be simply spoiling the fun of knowing later, it's no use trying to know.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I've got another. Where are the goggles?
I asked this question because Agumon seemed VERY afraid to become a digi-egg and sent back to Digital World. Later we saw the Digital World was so peaceful, why Agumon was afraid to go back in an egg form? :oops:

Googles...may be in later episodes?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
They just did want goggles. Just like they did use kids. It's something different.
maybe they decided not to take googles to make the show more interesting for children with the age 14+
I'm 14 and I really like dthe goggles... made them more cuter, in my eyes :oops: