Join our server on Discord

Do you hate politics in the work place?
Do you hate it when people talk politics in the work place or at school? In my opinion, politics are for the voting booth during election season. Talking about them anywhere else just leads to fights and broken friendships.
I am from Malaysia.

Talking politics in public with friends will be thrown to jail.

Trust me, don't believe 'freedom of speech'.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
People who hate to talk about politics but are not apathetic when it comes to politics are usually the ones who lose when debating and should probably reconsider their political orientation. This may or may not apply to you.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I am apathetic to politcs unless they specifically affect me or if it's election season. Trust me, if it was election season, I would be very much into politics.

Also, I try to avoid debates unless the person I'm debating with is willing to allow me to disagree with his opinion. I've met plenty of people who accused me of being a facist or supporting facism just because my opinions were different from theirs.
I'm not one who talks about it too much, but if other people want to talk about it, it is fine by me. As for myself, keeping track of politics is not part of my strong suite.