Join our server on Discord

Why?
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Thank you, Mentalguy. I'll keep that in mind.

Now I need all of your judgment on this one: Velmont seems to know where Gunter is, but he wont tell me. He knows I don't believe in hurting people to get answers unless it was self-deffense, what should I do?

Withholding informations that could prove vital to someones survival is illegal. Threaten him with the cops, if that doesn't work call the cops, they'll get the info out of him. Or I could come visit, if you read a previous post in this topic you'll know that I can be very persuasive when I want to be.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I sometimes wonder what kind of thoughts delve in Velmonts mind. I find it completely illogical and cruel for a person, even being a relative, hold back information which would help you, his brother and his other brother (Gun).
It is so complicated to understand reasons and look for them.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It isnt wise to not tell Vellmont about reporting him to the authorities, cause they are afraid of him so it would be useless.

The other thing, is maybe, I've been thinking, could Vellmont playing along with Gunter, I mean maybe its a way to detear Blitz to the actual wearabouts of where he might be heading.

Also there might be trouble about the blackmailing thing so that would be totally the wrong thing to do unless there was something that is worth dicussing as important but I mean its too much pieces to the puzzle, so lets see what comes out of this shall we?.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
so he's still missing? damn hopefully he's alright.
*paces around the monitor room in deep thought*
Crimson: I'm really getting worried about Gunter, but it does seem like he's just in hiding. Blitz, just do what you can, I don't understand why Velmont would be so cruel as to withhold Gunter's location, but please don't give up on finding Gun.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think I got it
*everyone looks at me*
maybe gunter pursuaded velmont to cover for him while he goes into hiding or something. that way velmont gets what he wants while gunter gets what he wants.
*still staring*
uhh right maybe I might be wrong
um i already had said that Fred......heh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
oh :oops: heh, guess I missed that post
Shadowknight Wrote:
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Thank you, Mentalguy. I'll keep that in mind.

Now I need all of your judgment on this one: Velmont seems to know where Gunter is, but he wont tell me. He knows I don't believe in hurting people to get answers unless it was self-deffense, what should I do?

Withholding informations that could prove vital to someones survival is illegal. Threaten him with the cops, if that doesn't work call the cops, they'll get the info out of him. Or I could come visit, if you read a previous post in this topic you'll know that I can be very persuasive when I want to be.

Yes, I have read your previous post, and that's pretty much what he'll do to Gunter when he gets his hands on him... to the 10th power.

What could Velmont possibly hold dear? Hm... It's Immoral to use blackmail anyway. And the police are fond of him, "We can't arrest him! His Velmont Valeriu!! What'll criminal damage and his fans do to us if we do that! Besides, anyone who got rid of that spawn of Dracului is a friend of the police!"

Typically what they meant.

DragonMasterX Wrote:I sometimes wonder what kind of thoughts delve in Velmonts mind. I find it completely illogical and cruel for a person, even being a relative, hold back information which would help you, his brother and his other brother (Gun).
It is so complicated to understand reasons and look for them.

It's very easy to figure him out really, sibling rivalry. He hates Gunter, Gunter loves him, Gunter looks up to me, and I'm the nerdy "You're Perfect Raynard!!" one. What delves within the darkest reccesses of his sadistic and arrogant mind?

"Gunter _ _ _ _ _ _ my _ _ _ _ _ _ , Gunter _ _ _ _ _ _ my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , He destroyed my life, he took away my _ _ _ _, I will never forgive him, I will make his life a living hell. I will have my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ." That... is what plays through his mind over, and over, and over again.
I thought that was a secret.