Join our server on Discord

Why?
Da WOLFE Wrote:[Whoa... Dude, are you a hitman or something?

No, just a severly violent and traumatized little child with murderous intents. And even if I was I wouldn't tell ya.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah umm,, shadow are you okay?Do you wanna talk? You can whenever you want. Much Love!!

~Dreamer~
Dreamer Wrote:Yeah umm,, shadow are you okay?Do you wanna talk? You can whenever you want. Much Love!!

~Dreamer~

Define okay. No I'm not too into the whole talking thing, I deal with problems in my own special way. And no those ways to not involve the horrific dissmemberment of some innocent bystander.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arghhhhhh!!!!Waaaaaaa!!!!!!My eyes!!!!!!!!!My eyes!!!!!!!!!!What was that mushy glittery thing I just saw?!!!!!!!!!!!!!Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Augh.....Anyway, Gunter, there's sth I must tell you but I'll do it via PMs, OK?
Oooookaayyyy...

Reading it here, this sounds about- oh, I don't know, around a hundred and fifty six times worse?

Yeah, well anyway- I'm sorry.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for your forgiveness, I don't want it, I don't need it. What I'm doing is- I'm just letting you know that I'm sorry- In fact, I paid the guy who owns this cafe you use to tell me what you do here. Yeah.

So I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't escalate any further, I'm buying you a new PC, I'm buying you new Criminal Damage gear, and of course- I'm taking you out to play several LAN games, Whadaya' say? Brother?

Oh yeah, and I'm hazardous to your health, I'm selfish and sadistic and I answer everything with breaking it/them. So I'm leaving, and I'm never coming back. Heh, try and stop me.

Just be sure to keep my room clean, in case I do come back- say, I forgot Charlie and Balto's toys, I'll be sure to say hello.
Oh yeah, I still hate your guts. Push-Ups in the morning, and 30 laps around the courtyard with me, kay? Bring a first-aid kit. We're saprring.
I should ask: Did this end good, or bad?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
your question is as good as everyone elses....well not everyone but still.
Well, Gunter i hope you ll see more of us soon, we all miss the hell out of you..... Wuvviees!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Now I see what happened, and I am worried.

Gunter is missing.