Join our server on Discord

Why?
[Image: d333043c756599c31a23dc5e9fe1d56eja7.gif]

Gunter this for you from everyone here at the DAD!!!We just wanted to show you that we're here for you and we will never leave you. WE LOVE YOU GUNTER VANCRIMSON!!!!
Myspace Graphics, MySpace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Glitters, MySpace Goodies, Myspace Codes at www.MyGlitterSpace.com

Myspace Graphics, MySpace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Glitters, MySpace Goodies, Myspace Codes at www.MyGlitterSpace.com

THese quotes are for you Gunter.Just wanna show you how much I care!!!Love YOU!!!
That's right, I forgot....

You know how when you were sick as a kid, and your mom used to make you take the nastiest stuff in the world? It was stuff that tasted like it would kill you anyway, but it helped you really well.

Or school? You work so hard, do SO much homework, write SO many essays, and you don't see where in life you'll use three-fourths of the stuff you learn, but then when all's said and done you're the CEO of Nintendo or Toei or another big name.

Life is tough, some more than others. If you want to get somewhere, you have to work for it. If you didn't take that medicine, or you gave up, you wouldn't be in the best place you could be.

Please hang in there, okay? We're with you all the way. 100%. Get some food, get some rest, and GET RID OF HITLER OVER THERE!
Okay- this is it, I can't hold this back- lol, yay- you've made me cry! lol. thanks a lot- I love you guys...

Sigh, I know Velmont, and he's got a good side to him- I've been really nice to him this couple of months he's returned to me, he's taught me this, he's taught me that, he can be kind at times-

And it doesn't matter whether you've joined just a few days ago or you've been a member since the beginning, you're like family to me all the same, thank you, it's so arousing- I meant it's a turn on- I MEANT IT'S TOUCHING. Yeah- thank you- seriously- thanks a lot- I love you guys-

Is there some law that protects 26 year olds from 26 year old gorillas? I don't know- but the authorities don't seem to care- stating that it's a "Personal Family Matter That they can't meddle with" Is that true?

I didn't actually try to kill myself, I just did everytime he could see me- you- know- psycological thing- with the guilt- I know he cares, or he wouldn't have told me to stop.

I really don't want him to go- even though he doesn't think I'm well, and loves improving me- there's some reason for why he dislikes me, I can't quite put my finger on it- but it may have something to do with all the potential wives I've lost him or summat' like that-
And I won't try to end my life, that's a coward's way out, but hey- I'm a coward! lol- but that's not it- NOW I notice the note on the fridge-

Gun-Gun,
I shall be gone for several days, but it shan't be more than a week
till I return. If you have a problem, don't be afraid to ask Velmont
For help, I strongly advice that you choose your words wisely,
and watch your mouth. Mention nothing about topics of which he dislikes,
you know what will become of you when you do.
Don't kill yourself before my return then, okay?
And be wary of his anger, He seems to be in a foul mood.

-Your Brother,
Raynard.

(This is SOOOO shiny! Wooooo-)

So my options are:

* Put up with him until Blitz comes home. I'll get a new PC.
* Stay with my boss, Rebecca.
* Avoid Velmont, or keep him cheery.
* Browse catalogues.
* Talk about bondage with him.

I can't help it if my brother is cruel, he's been cruel to me for as long as I can remember- I just happened to pick the wrong time to overeact, this is a... uh... "Gunter VS. Velmont" Thing, started around 1989- and yeah- it's kinda personal, This, I think- has something to do with me telling him I "Love it when you do that!" When he punches my arm.

I can't get rid of my brother- even though he can fend for himself. One- He's my brother- I have the insane urge to just love 'im. Two- stated by will, he owns this place as much as I do- so even if I DID want to get rid of him, I couldn't.

I like something he doesn't- but he's into beastiality too! He taught me about fetishes in the first place- it's just that he's an Extreme Homophobe, and Balto just so HAPPENS to be a guy- Can I help it he's so fuzzy and cute!? "This is for your own good Gun! I'm gettin' you a bitch if I have to kill you to do it!" Am I the only one who finds this line odd?

I couldn't imagine what the authorities would do to him, But I worry what HE would do to THEM- well, coming from someone who likes jumping ou the window this would probably make no sense- But He's a MANIAC. You know those people who're not afraid to kill? What do you call them? Murderers? Seriously- what was Blitz THINKING when he left me with Vel? Was this his idea of a brotherly bonding thingy!?

I'm fixing it by politely asking him not to put me in a straitjacket and hitting me in the spots that turn me on, like my face and chest, that, I like- he listens though, so I know he DOES care! Yay!

No killing myself, yup- NO KILLING- even if I was just doing it to catch his attention- NO KILLING, I promise!

Where'd he get the jacket? TWO Sources:

1) Blitz: He has several straitjackets and tranquilizers- I think it was from his former profesion.

2) His Job: Do you know Criminal Damage? Yeah- it's a brand name for bondage clothes- he's a model- he gets free stuff- like the stylish straitjacket- both for style AND Restraint! (Acordingly 174.75 Euro, comes in Medium, Large, And extra large- Available in Europe! TM Criminal damage product #73836 Warning: may cause minor suffocation if put on too tight.)

I tried the asylum, cuz I had their number, and they said it was NORMAL for sibligs to act that way! The police, as I mentioned earlier- couldn't care less!

I'm pretty sure he doesn't care if I tell anyone. It's okay to vent afterall, isn't it?

Aw, that's sweet- "What's The DaD without gunter vancrimson?" Thanks, I'm so turned on- TOUCHED- I'm so touched.

Sniff, say holy shit again- I like it. What am I to do? Here I am, a man complaining that his brother, who isn't much older than him is abusive to the police- that's pretty weird to them, but I'm dealing with it quite nicely- I guess- I wouldn't DARE pick a fight with him- he's a MURDERER- so maybe if I just acted like a friend instead of a brother- what do you think?
Or maybe a temporary change of personality? At least until Blitzy comes home to save me? I'm worried they'll fight and leave-
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Sigh, I know Velmont, and he's got a good side to him- I've been really nice to him this couple of months he's returned to me, he's taught me this, he's taught me that, he can be kind at times-
Down here, we call that an excuse. Maybe he has a good side, but his bite's worse than his bark. Don't make excuses for him, Gunter-- there's no excuse for treating ANYONE like that.

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Is there some law that protects 26 year olds from 26 year old gorillas? I don't know- but the authorities don't seem to care- stating that it's a "Personal Family Matter That they can't meddle with" Is that true?

HAHAHAHAH--NO!!!!!!!!!

That's the biggest load of garbage I've ever heard!! Chaining your brother to a wall in a straightjacket and leaving him there for three days is something they CAN'T MEDDLE WITH? Beating him up regularly is nothing but a personal family matter that you have to deal with?! What the heck?! Who's your governor, Miss Piggy?! You'd better believe the authorities can take care of it! That's like saying that shooting your wife is normal behavior! Don't listen to that, call around!

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I didn't actually try to kill myself, I just did everytime he could see me- you- know- psycological thing- with the guilt- I know he cares, or he wouldn't have told me to stop.

I really don't want him to go- even though he doesn't think I'm well, and loves improving me- there's some reason for why he dislikes me, I can't quite put my finger on it- but it may have something to do with all the potential wives I've lost him or summat' like that-
"Improving" you? I don't mean to be pushy, but just how will torturing you improve you?

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:So my options are:

* Put up with him until Blitz comes home. I'll get a new PC.
* Stay with my boss, Rebecca.
* Avoid Velmont, or keep him cheery.
* Browse catalogues.
* Talk about bondage with him.

Stay away from him.

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I can't help it if my brother is cruel, he's been cruel to me for as long as I can remember- I just happened to pick the wrong time to overeact, this is a... uh... "Gunter VS. Velmont" Thing, started around 1989- and yeah- it's kinda personal, This, I think- has something to do with me telling him I "Love it when you do that!" When he punches my arm.

I can't get rid of my brother- even though he can fend for himself. One- He's my brother- I have the insane urge to just love 'im. Two- stated by will, he owns this place as much as I do- so even if I DID want to get rid of him, I couldn't.
I wouldn't be so okay with my bro being that cruel to me, Gunter, even if I HAD a brother. I mean, he's family-- do you really want to have to be choosing times to overreact?

Well, yes you could. For instance, if he got a lifelong jail sentence (this is hypothetical), what he owns would likely be reposessed. At least I think that's how it goes here.

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:"This is for your own good Gun! I'm gettin' you a bitch if I have to kill you to do it!" Am I the only one who finds this line odd?
That's ridiculous. Did those women suck his brain out through his cock or something?

I don't see why he should have a say in what you choose to like. I also don't see how he can try to force you to go out with someone. Also, I don't see how beating you up is going to help anything. Last, if he kills you, what the heck is he gonna do with the girl?!

Okay, so that last part isn't really me talking. I just wanted to lighten the mood.

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I couldn't imagine what the authorities would do to him, But I worry what HE would do to THEM- well, coming from someone who likes jumping ou the window this would probably make no sense- But He's a MANIAC. You know those people who're not afraid to kill? What do you call them? Murderers? Seriously- what was Blitz THINKING when he left me with Vel? Was this his idea of a brotherly bonding thingy!?

Don't even worry about that. The police systems everywhere are armed. Trust me, they work with people like that all the time. They can handle themselves.

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:No killing myself, yup- NO KILLING- even if I was just doing it to catch his attention- NO KILLING, I promise!
Good! We want you around!

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I tried the asylum, cuz I had their number, and they said it was NORMAL for sibligs to act that way! The police, as I mentioned earlier- couldn't care less!

.................................Normal?

THEY CALL THAT NORMAL?! Are you sure you weren't talking to one of the asylum residents?

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I'm pretty sure he doesn't care if I tell anyone. It's okay to vent afterall, isn't it?
I.... wouldn't be too sure.

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Sniff, say holy shit again- I like it. What am I to do? Here I am, a man complaining that his brother, who isn't much older than him is abusive to the police- that's pretty weird to them, but I'm dealing with it quite nicely- I guess- I wouldn't DARE pick a fight with him- he's a MURDERER- so maybe if I just acted like a friend instead of a brother- what do you think?
Or maybe a temporary change of personality? At least until Blitzy comes home to save me? I'm worried they'll fight and leave-

Gunter, it's better not to get on his bad side, but it's BEST to just stay away from him. Better to avoid the punches and tranquilzers and straightjackets and bondage junk than stay with it just to be near him. Your health, your life, are more important than that. Do you know where murderers go? That's not the best thing to hang around with.

Sorry for seeming upset earlier in this post, lol I just couldn't believe the garbage that people say....

You know we're here for you anytime. Stay safe! Nose clean! Tie straight! Take care of yourself, and make sure you think about what's best for your life before anything else.
MAN, I wish I could be there, I'd show him what a real murderer looks like. I'd make him beg for death just like you have and then grant his wish in the most brutal and inhumane way my twisted brain can imagine. Possibly tying him to a metal chair and increasing the temperature by 1 degree every minute, and then when he passes out from the pain strap him up to a wall in a small dark room where the only thing he can see is a large neon clock that says, "You Have This Long To Live." And then have a little thing counting down every second of 72 hours, all the while him thinking, "What's gonna happen?" and then when it gets down to 10 hours start slowly filling the room with water so he can watch it rise up thinking, "THIS IS IT! THEY'RE GONNA DROWN ME!!" but stop it. Then drain out the water and wait for the clock, which should be at about 5 hours, to tick down, then when it gets down to 10 seconds KICK OPEN THE DOOR WITH A HUGE RUSTY CHAINSAW AND A BAG OVER YOU'RE HEAD, AND THEN START REVING THE CHAINSAW!! And if by this point he hasn't shit his pants and died from a heart attack you start choppng off the smallest parts of his body, cut off the fingers and toes, then use a pair of plyers to rip off one of his ears, then use a full powered blowtorch on the other one, and then if he's still alive, tie him back down on a chair and drive nails through his ball sack. If by some miracle he's still alive take the hammer you used and start bashing him in the forehead slowly increasing the strength until he's dead. That'll teach him to mess with one of my friends.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I absolutely agree with Da Wolfe and thank you Gun, that means much to me that I am considered your family.I could use another family.Hey, check out general chat I'm gonna post some of my poems and a story I've started working on.Lemme know what you think.I love you Gun!!Stay safe and I'm glad that you are well and trying to get better and wont kill yourself.Listen now, your brother is not well Okay?I know you love him and you believe that he has a good side as well but, you cannot be around him.Forget about property crap, legally the estate will go to you because you have equal ownership to it. Your bro needs to go away and get better or something, he needs to get away from you.I dont want him to hurt you and neither does anyone else on here.We love you and we all want to help you any way we can. Dont you dare make excuses for him.Legally what hes doing to you is considered Domestic Violence and he can and should be put away for it. I know hes your bro and your blood but if he respected you and loved you the way he should, he would not have hurt you in such a way. Please be well dear friend and take care, remember I along with everyone else on here are here for you anytime.
Much Love!!!

~Dreamer~
Shadowknight Wrote:MAN, I wish I could be there, I'd show him what a real murderer looks like. I'd make him beg for death just like you have and then grant his wish in the most brutal and inhumane way my twisted brain can imagine. Possibly tying him to a metal chair and increasing the temperature by 1 degree every minute, and then when he passes out from the pain strap him up to a wall in a small dark room where the only thing he can see is a large neon clock that says, "You Have This Long To Live." And then have a little thing counting down every second of 72 hours, all the while him thinking, "What's gonna happen?" and then when it gets down to 10 hours start slowly filling the room with water so he can watch it rise up thinking, "THIS IS IT! THEY'RE GONNA DROWN ME!!" but stop it. Then drain out the water and wait for the clock, which should be at about 5 hours, to tick down, then when it gets down to 10 seconds KICK OPEN THE DOOR WITH A HUGE RUSTY CHAINSAW AND A BAG OVER YOU'RE HEAD, AND THEN START REVING THE CHAINSAW!! And if by this point he hasn't shit his pants and died from a heart attack you start choppng off the smallest parts of his body, cut off the fingers and toes, then use a pair of plyers to rip off one of his ears, then use a full powered blowtorch on the other one, and then if he's still alive, tie him back down on a chair and drive nails through his ball sack. If by some miracle he's still alive take the hammer you used and start bashing him in the forehead slowly increasing the strength until he's dead. That'll teach him to mess with one of my friends.

Whoa... Dude, are you a hitman or something?
You haven't seen what he can do with a Baseball Bat, yet.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun, if I was there your problem would be solved. Unfortunately I live too far away