Join our server on Discord

Fan Art Calendar
ok um these links are an example of what a fan art calender should be like... here is the link......

http://www.elfquest.com/fan/fancalendar2006.html

here is the cover for example......

[Image: cover540.jpg]

here is the example of a month....

[Image: 01-2006.jpg]

so here is the example of what a fan made calander is and this is brought to you by Dreamer and help by me......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I suppose we could do that. Put a blank on the site and use another to put our own dates on.

I could make one pretty easily, unless someone else wants to. All I need are some good-sized pics to put on it.
I thought of another suggestion and that is that its better to get them both involved and that is to get the artists involved as well as our writers....

we can write shorties a story depicting what the picture is.....and the artist to draw it...I think it would be awesome so it makes it more close to us....we can also create the calander to show important dates....like the days for updates or contest ends, moderators b-days, holidays....and stuff like that.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Dreamer Wrote:flamedramon in a bunny suit hiding eggs.

If you don't choose to draw me in this one, then it goes okay. Still... *shivers*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And what for? Are we gonna sell it or sth?
Well, I've seen some forums which have Calendars, which are for members to mark special events, guess that if we had our own calendars, and the pics, we could individually customize them as we want. Though I'm not very sure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad