Join our server on Discord

Damn Power Outages!!!
Don't you just hate it when your power suddenly goes out? Mine went out sometime last night around two p.m. I woke up and was going to get a drink, but when I turned on my lamp, nothing happened. I knew what was wrong right away and wasn't too happy.

You see, I have to get up at like four a.m. to get ready for work and I always set my alarm. Well, with the power out, my alarm clock was out of the question. So I had to feel my way out of my room (it was pitch black), down the hall to the kitchen to get a flashlight and then I went out to the car to get my watch (I keep it in my tool bag during work so I'm not tempted to look at it and sometimes I forget to take it out.) Then I stumble back to bed, set my watch alarm, and conk back out.

The power was still out when I got up, so I couldn't get on here to bitch about it. The most annoying thing was that it popped back on just as I was leaving to go to work.

I sure as hell hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon. At least the smoke detector didn't go off like it did the last time the power went out (it was making this high-pitched shrieking sound for half the night).
damn...I hate it when the lights go out then come on right when you leave. must've been hell just to get to the kitchen.
I personally hate this, as for me, it's PURE bad luck, whenever I'm in middle of something EVER important with my PC, POOF! Power goes out! Dang... lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I hated it more when it was a report that was due the next day
*sighs* so I had to use the Typewriter we have. but once they came back on the PC had been deleted of all memory of my work.
oh sure everything was still there, but my files of my work was deleted.
Evil pissed me to the extreme.
We get frequent power outages here. That's why I keep a flashlight next to my bed all the time. They drive me crazy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sounds about right, the power turns on after you don't need it.

My home had a severe thunder storm that knocked out our lights, but we really didn't care too much. I was on the computer at the time. I was going to turn it off, but the storm came quickly and turned off the power before I thought of it. Thankfully it is still fine.