Join our server on Discord

New writer, any reviewer's pick...
Basically just read over what I have so far and let me know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong...

http://digiartistsdomain.org/lemons/enoch/

Apology Accepted is teh first lemon I wrote... IMO Concience has the best sex scene, but the characters in it are introduced earler in the series...

It's all yaoi, btw, so be forewarned. Or whatever. XP
I reveiwed you at random, actually.

It's just the lastest chapter, but it does go into the others as well. I'm really, really enjoying your series: the characters have been nailed perfectly! Read my reveiw for more praise, and a sprikling of constructive critisism.
Hehe, yeah, the fight scene thing... I totally agree with your comments there and maybe I'll revise it when I find the time... what you described is what I was going for but I guess I didn't draw it out long enough.

The scene with Auroramon and Chris is rather sudden... but I'm actually going to play off of that fact.... at, uh, some point... soonish. :P Like you said, writing a series is hard...

Oh, and :P While Koushirou has a thing for Taichi, Tai's not gay in my series... nor are Yamato, Jyou, uh... most other people I can think of... I'm trying REALLY hard to keep myself from writing lemons for every pairing I like and putting them in the series, because most of them would just be out of place...