Join our server on Discord

It's Only Fair: Herr Mullen goes Under the Knife
Nate Hunter Wrote:DMX: I also tend to use improperly spelt words, according to normal American English spellings, but that's because I feel that using British spellings produces, in my mind, an overall better (ie: more refined) feel, at least with some words (colour, behaviour, grey, spelt, draught). According to my dictionary, the "s" and "z" in apologi(s/z)e are both valid spellings, so let's not be too upset there, okay?

I actually didn't get upset, I just pointed out a doubt I had; I wasn't too sure if it was rather an "s" or a "z", as you must have read,

I Wrote:I think "Apologised" is actually "Apologized"

I didn't mean to scold or anything, I just looked on that word with my own program, as I was using English (American) it must have been why it marked "Apologised" as the wrong word. I didn't check English (Britain).

I wrote ''think'' because, again, I was doubtful, I never write "I think" if I'm a hundred percent sure of my descision.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nate Hunter Wrote:Mullen: The American English spellings are valid, no point to discriminate too much that an American reviewer finds your use of "s" for "z" in certain words where, due to the phonemes used, the "z" is more phonetically appropriate. I'm not saying it's "right" or "wrong", because both are acceptable spellings of the word.

I'm British, of course I'll discriminate: I'll use the British spellings, not the American ones. But I don't discriminate against reveiwers, I explain things in my terms. Have you seen me suggest that someone put their "u"s back in when I'm reveiwing?
Nate Hunter Wrote:Mullen: The American English spellings are valid, no point to discriminate too much that an American reviewer finds your use of "s" for "z" in certain words where, due to the phonemes used, the "z" is more phonetically appropriate. I'm not saying it's "right" or "wrong", because both are acceptable spellings of the word.

I didn't notice this before, but I'll clarify, I'm not American, I actually failed to check if there were any other spellings for the word in the British Language. Guess I owe you an apology Herr, I'll make sure not to point those kind of "mistakes" before checking better from now on, my english isn't any good, yet.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Herr Mullen Wrote:
PokePimp Wrote:Not to butt in or anything but I think that story is really good! :D

Ah, but why?

(And which one: Fetish or Tuxes?)

Tuxes.

I especially liked the beginning when Disuke (is the name right?) arrived at Ken's place :D

And my fav joke? Let's see... must be this one!

Herr Mullen (Don't mess with tuxes extract) Wrote:"...Christmas is a time of giving, but for this unwary antelope, it is a time of danger..." said a hushed commentator as a deer was attacked by a parrot.

lol lol
LMAO

I had to stop reading for a minute to recover!