Join our server on Discord

Useless information!
all meats in cafaterias and fast food resturaunts sefrve a lower grade of meat than dogfood
Dridien TerrorBlade Wrote:all meats in cafaterias and fast food resturaunts sefrve a lower grade of meat than dogfood

No, at least McDonalds doesn't. About the cafeterias(School), Agreed.

DMX:Its true, I know these things.
he's right this time. An object cannot excede it's terminal velocity (Definition: The speed at which atmospheric drag matches the pull of gravity, resulting in a constant fall rate; a body falling at maximum acceleration.) no matter how hard you throw it gravity won't pull down on it any harder and drag won't let up any.

Did you know that the period at the end of this sentence can hold 2,000,000 hydrogen atoms.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You can make water run uphill

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=17239
Did you know that when I'm late time better slow the fuck down?

Just kidding, did you know the only 15-letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The opposite of a "vacuum" is a "plenum."
Did you know there are 336 dimples on a regulation size golf ball.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The proper name of earth's satellite is Luna. The earth is Terra and the sun is Sol.
did you know 'Coca-Cola' is the most recognized trademark, recognized by 94% of the world's population and is the most widely recognized word after "OK".
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Did you know that Beetle from the comic strip 'Beetle Bailey' and Lois from the comic strip 'Hi and Lois' are brother and sister?