Join our server on Discord

Doujin games?
Or whatever they're called ^^;, anyone play/seen any like:

Eternal Fighter Zero
http://www.youtube.com/results?search=eternal+fighter+zero&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

Melty Blood/ReAct(expansion)
http://www.youtube.com/results?search=melty+blood&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

or Queen of Hearts 99?
http://www.youtube.com/results?search=queen+of+hearts+99&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

The ones I listed are fighting games, but they're not the only genres. *shrug* Just wanted to talk about them if anyone knows about them. I have the 1st one and had the last two.
I'm very sorry, but just watching one of those clips for a few seconds had me entirely cracking up. Man that was a good laugh... watching two little girls fighting eachother is funny to me. lol

*edit* Although, after watching more of these for awhile seem to had me interested on trying these games out. Since I love fighting games.
Man, whoever was playing as the girl (I think it was a girl) in the zero one with all the pink was cheap. Had the other guy trapped in the corner.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
FUCK!! My stupid PC is too slow! > <

WHY YOU PUNISH ME LIKE THIS, GOD?!?

God: *glares at Devil*

Devil: What? I was bored.

God: I knew he'd find out, now his belief in me dropped from his original state of -10% to even lower.

Devil: That's good, more spam for the DaD.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You're not missing much. They're basically just fighting games.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
AHHHH!! I'm missing violence!! WHY?!?!

God: I think he had enough, let him see the freaking videos.

Devil: Nah, let him start begging.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hehe, yea, those games have mostly girls, Melty Blood the only one have some guy characters.

And the thing about beating on someone in the corner, I've seen a lot of those, it's for doing combos. There's a video where at one part, someone was able to fling her opponent to the other side of the screen and continue a combo (because she can make shadows).

If you know how to play Guilty Gear, you already know how to play these games mostly. ^^
And those games are out only in Japan?
Xaj Wrote:And those games are out only in Japan?

Yes, they are, but you can still buy them, but it may be expensive with having it shipped and stuff.

I honestly didn't buy any of them, they were downloaded. You could probably find downloads for them somewhere. I just used a P2P program to get one of them.

They're kind of old, but Melty Blood is still popular out there.

Note: They're obviously in japanese only, too. The only game that may necessarily need you to know japanese is Melty Blood as it has storylines (the game is the sequel to the Tsukihime anime).