Join our server on Discord

PSX ISO's and Bit Torrent
Hey y'all.

I'm looking for PSX ISO's for download, and was trying to get Bit Torrent to function. Was able to find some torrents, but the downloads wouldn't commence, I suspect because of measures taken by my ISP to prevent use of Bit Torrent (a rumor that was circulating some time ago).

Anybody know of a way to circumvent this?
You could use another program to get them like utorrent or shareza.
I'm pretty sure shareza would already be blocked. I never really used utorrent, but I'm not sure how much different using different programs would really work.

At College they blocked of Bittorrent and most sharing programs. Mirc still worked though, but that is a little dicey as well.
Maybe there were no seeders so the "health" of the torrent was low/ non existant. Or maybe the torrent was crappy :D .
You could try looking for direct downloads, that what I've used for all my games.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Possible, but it can be hard.
Direct downloads, eh? Care to elaborate for me?
"Direct Download" would be a "normal download." Somebody loads it right up to the interenet. Rather costly, but perhaps they may use one of the upload sites. It'd be hard to find but it may be possible.
Try using the emule network, it allows easy port changing to get around network restrictions (unless the network is using packet shaping... then you're SOL).
Well the torrenting has been going okay, but a few titles seem to be eluding me, or just occuring in odd file formats that I can't run.

So far, Galerians has been nowhere to be found.

Azure Dreams and Wild ARMS have both occured as .MDF or .UHA files.

I'm keeping on it, but if anyone knows a torrent search engine that isn't found on TorrentScan, just lemme know. ^_^