Join our server on Discord

*EDIT* Question about Pirate of the Carribean 2
Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of Carribean 2) was swallowed by giant optopus (sea monster) in the end. Was he dead?

His friends believed he was not dead and decided to find him. But, how could he survive? Where to find him?

The Black Pearl ship was gone forever? Got new ship in final episode?

:oops:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Just so you know, I'm very sure a lot of people havent seen the movie yet. Please put up a Spoiler Warning on your thread next time you ask something like this.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

W

A

R

N

I

N

G

I would have to say he's dead, but given he's the franchise's meal-ticket, it's not very likely. This whole series has a bit of an Original Star Wars Trilogy feel to it, and I mean that in a good way.

Also, Barbosa at the very end just took me by complete surprise. One of the best movie endings I've seen in a long time, mainly for the fact that it also ended as a cliffhanger.
I recently watched that movie... It is a definate ciff hanger, no doubt there will be a third movie.

As for Jack Sparrow...
*he cracks my head*
CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow... sheesh! :roll:

He definately survives. How can he die? Seriously! He's all but invincible!

Idea

So... captain... Are you still alive...

CJS - Ah, I dunno... Maybe, maybe not... Besides, hearing voices in your head is a BAD thing!
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
!
!
!
!
o
n
e

Actually no, he's dead. The scene at the end where they all vote to go find him is to go to the "Ends of the Earth" to find him, and bring him back. If you remember, the Cptain that's gonna guide them there was the bad guy of the last movie, who died at the end himself.
If he's not dead.. he's DEFINATELY not happy o.o He was swollowed by the Kraken.. probably in the bowwels of it for.. meh, 30 minutes, then.. PLOP.. Kraken krap :P

EDIT" Oh, and the Black Pearl is Kraken Krap, too :P IT swollowed most of it with the captain *bows head in memory of Jack Sporrow* v_v
He's totally not dead....if a mod is hanging around, could you change to title to something less of a spoiler?
Captain Jack isn't dead: the Doctor just left him behind on Satellite 5. He's even getting his own spin off, in Torchwood.

But Jack Sparrow is dead, yes. He won't remain so, obviously, but for now he's dead.
Quote:I recently watched that movie... It is a definate ciff hanger, no doubt there will be a third movie.

There is going to be one it is coming out May 2007. How so quickly, because they did alot of the filming for the third while filming the second to save money and time. As for the captain he could be dead because of what the witch said, but then again maybe he is still alive, but as prisoner of Davy Jones.
Oh yes, I just "love" it when they do these things.
All i know is there are going to be asain pirates in the next one :D