Join our server on Discord

Poll: if your in a group and one of the players is about to die do you...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A. point and laugh at him.
13.64%
3 13.64%
B. panic, run into aggro, and die.
0%
0 0%
C. yell at him for dying.
4.55%
1 4.55%
D. attack him.
0%
0 0%
E. cheer for the mob.
4.55%
1 4.55%
6. wonder why i put a 6 here instead of a F
9.09%
2 9.09%
G. heal him.
68.18%
15 68.18%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

for RPG lovers
ive been looking threw guides to MMORPG's alot latly and ive come across a ton of guides on how to be a good healer. IMO its a very easy job but i wanted to make sure everyone else had it as easy as me
Never played as a healer. Always fought as a monk or some other damage dealer. But if I was there it would depend on the situation, one time when I was play FFXI some dork in our party attacked a vicious monster after we told him not to, so our mage cast invis and sneak on us and we ran, left him there to die from his own stupidity.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DAMMIT! I have always wanted to play FFXI or WoW, those games are cool for online RPG's. Sad thing is I'm a cheap basterd and I stick with the freeware type online games such as Runescape, or Tibia. Don't know if any of you have ever played it. And as for being a healer, I've actually started as one a few months ago and I was a pretty good supporter and I wasn't the type of people who watches someone dying when they get a status effect that'll drain their HP while their health is near to 0, heck no.. I heal him right away but if he is somebody that I hated the most then I would pretty much watch him get killed and take his things. But then who knows... the guy may have friends and call them to go and kill me. :/
I play City of heroes as a defender (healing archetype) with radiation abilities. when I'm bored, I follow around low-levels and heal them up while I get them to attack tougher ppl
I'm also a rezzer. I can bring ppl back from the dead... if they dont take off to the hospital...
G. I would then proceed to DESTROY the f*cker that tried to kill em!
I have played World of Warcraft for sometime now. I have made a lvl 60 Restoration Orc Shaman (healer), and I am currently in the works of a Night Elf Priest currently lvl 29. Over my experience I'd like to say I have some experience in healing a party. Though I do get very pissed at players for drawing too many mobs or rushing in...Its hard to heal people when you have 2-3 things attacking you.
The OCA
Disturbed Wrote:... Though I do get very pissed at players for drawing too many mobs or rushing in...Its hard to heal people when you have 2-3 things attacking you....

I know that feeling ALL TOO MUCH. I finally got to Lv. 60 recently, and what does someone do in a big raid?

Some stupid n00b: ME GOES AND LURES ALL TEH ENEMIES! *runs into a crowd of enemies and pulsl them back*
Me: WTF?! YOU N00B!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
LET'S DO THIS! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNS!
Oh noes, the memories of Leeroy Jenkins.

Leeroy: LETS DO THIS, LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY! JEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!

Random Guy: Oh my god he just ran in.

XD.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I was just watching that last night. Leroy rox0rz.