Join our server on Discord

Some days, the light can't break through
This is a thread for a preview of some of my upcoming projects. They aren't all lemons, at least not yet, but it's more discussion than getting reader previews. You'll need to wait till I do updates for those.

"Play The Game"
This is a Daisuke/Sora fic, which was added in this weekend's update. I started it some time ago, but only now got to publishing it. Play The Game is about some of the guys, and a couple girls, playing a game of Truth or Dare Poker, and Daisuke's ultimate goal in setting up the event is to use it to get in a kiss, or more, with Sora.

In Round 2, you can look forward to some more risque content, as the dares get a bit heavier and the truth questions a bit more revealing. Can you guess which player likes to wear lacy thongs?

"CrossWorlds - The Heart of Life"
The Heart of Life is a crossover between Digimon Adventure and Final Fantasy 7. Though I began it for myself, I'm picking it up as a request from the Requests forum. I can promise that at least one lemon scene will appear during Tai, Kari, Davis and Ken's stay with the AVALANCHE crew, but with whom? And if you've ever wondered how Materia, and Shin-Ra's elite Turks, compete with Digimon, this is your chance to find out.

"Lost Light"
What happens when a Digimon and Human are forced to mate? What happens when they actually have a child? What fate could await such a hybrid, born into a life of slavery, never knowing anything else?

Blink the Strabimon, a slave to the Demon Queen "Lillith", answers questions about Hybrids in the Adventure world, and how it feels to grow up in a concealed facility. As well as what it's like to begin the lessons you've been expecting since you were born. And after that, Chapter 10 will address another glimpse on Hikari's life, but through Shimoko's eyes, as a scared little girl begins to remember her life since 2003. (Note: This series is set, initially, in 2007).

Hunter's Singles
Well, I do have a few of these in the works, and I like to keep them covered up. One of my Singles, however, is a request fic for good ol' Lord Archive from when he won a darkfic contest back in 2004. When Ruki gets fed up with her boyfriend, she decides to crack down on him and make him show how he loves her, even if she needs to break him to do it.

Never Too Late for an Epic:

Paying homage to Red Rover, I debut my own Vampmon story. Though the holiday of release won't mesh well with the holiday of the story, the megalemon is my first attempt to write a solid single story so long, and I hope to have it finished by Halloween. I introduce some fresh new Digimon, even if they are Ancient Digimon, and follow some inkling of Red Rover's Vampmon lore, while shaping my own as well.

This is also the first time I've written a story to integrate all 12 of the canon children with all 6 of the Adventure Side Trek children -- Genki, Ben, Kevin, Kimberly, Griff and Gabrielle. No surprise that they win, and for those who care, this is actually in canon with both Digimon Tamers Gaiden (the end will explain it) and the Future Lives series.

The epic confrontation in the Dark Area to save a friend and to stop the evil plans of the Vampmon. The End of Eternity for an immortal species of Digimon is approaching.
Nate Hunter Wrote:Can you guess which player likes to wear lacy thongs?

Matt.
I just read the first chapter in your "Play the Game" series. It's a lot easier to read than most of your other work, by which I mean, you keep the mood relatively light. I think you should try to maintain this throughout the series, and save the heavier stuff for some of your other series.

And I agree, probably Matt.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ah, you two are only saying that because I usually write Matt as gay. Twisted

Or at least because I said as much in the first chapter.

Anyway, if you could tell me a bit more about what you liked in the stylistic difference between Play The Game and my other work, I'd appreciate it. I'm saving the DaiSora lemon scene for after the game is over, and I'm not planning to have long, explicit sex scenes during any of the later dares. It's just that in rounds 2, 3, and 4 of the game, a bit more risqué dares are allowed. The only explicit scene I want is DaiSora, and that as a finale to the story. Right now it looks like it will be a three-part story.

Also, I'll have a lot of typos and such corrected in my next update, so my stories should read a bit better then.
Quote:Anyway, if you could tell me a bit more about what you liked in the stylistic difference between Play The Game and my other work, I'd appreciate it.
I'll admit that I haven't read all of your other stories, but I would say that the lack of hopeless sex slaves and bondage gear is a nice upbeat difference.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Touch
"Taming the Tamer"

A request from a 2003 contest victory by Lord Archive, I really slacked off on this story. But the time is here for it to finally be finished, and it is one of two long one-shots I have planned for the remainder of the year. For information on where the request came from, here's the link to the March 2003 contest -- the one Lord Archive won and where I took on his reversal request for it.

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/viewtopic.php?t=90&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Wow! So long ago in the garden of the Domain. I was more lenient on my grading back then, but not a lot has changed.

Here's the story Lord Archive won with, "Unforgiven":

http://digiartistsdomain.org/lemons/lord...rgiven.htm

So now I'm writing a Ruki/Ryo with the tables turned and Ryo has to be settled down for a change. I expect "Taming the Tamer" to come out in mid to late August.

Archive, this one really is for you.
While Taming the Tamer is coming along well, I have FOUR other stories currently in the works as potential entries for the August contest, and here's a brief peek at some core information, without spoiling anything for our gracious Review Team.

Tenderness

A romantic story, more shoujo ai than yuri, we get a different look at two of the Chosen Children as one explores what another has committed to, and learns the difference between dating men and dating women.

Black Winter Night

Though it would be published and posted late, Round 1 of "Hunter's Goal" may become my contest entry. This Hawkmon / Tailmon expands upon the "ancient" timeline to be presented in "A Haunting Holiday" and "Digimon Two-Five: Ashmon's Revenge". This is an AU in the future of Digimon Two-Five, but relies on the same past as the previous stories. In this future, Ashmon rose to power during the events of Two-Five, and now it's time for the last cell or freedom fighters to make their last stand, as another memory of the past returns with a new love...

Be Careful What You Wish For

Seriously, Johnny, be careful when you wish for something from an author -- it may not be what you were expecting. And be careful whenever you use those two dangerous words, "I Wish". You never know what price the genie who grants it will want in return...

Playing with Matches

Love is never easy when your element is fire, or when the girl you like is already into another guy. Through the wrong words we see the aggressive side of a calm man, and the cool side of a hot one. But will these actions be enough to sway her heart? Because the good Savers het needs to come from somewhere, am I right?
Nate Hunter Wrote:Tenderness

A romantic story, more shoujo ai than yuri, we get a different look at two of the Chosen Children as one explores what another has committed to, and learns the difference between dating men and dating women.

I wish you'd enter this one: sounds the most interesting.
Based upon your response, you clearly read the post in part. Based on what I know of you, I would guess you read it in whole. As such you should know that my warning to Johnny applies to anybody requesting a fic, at least from me. When it comes to requests, I'm a temperamental genie -- I may not grant your wish, but if I do, it's what I want it to be, not you.

Be warned that attempting to influence which story I enter is futile. I still intend to have all four finished before 20 August, and I believe that I will simply choose whichever of the four is best written in my own eyes. Following the contest scoring, all four will go up.

And I really do want to explore this interesting dynamic I'm seeing between Masaru and Yoshino... whether it becomes my contest entry or not, I'd like reviews on Playing With Matches (Tentative title)