Join our server on Discord

Something new to talk about.
Just updated the site guys. Check out the header, and feel free to discuss the headline here.
My page still hasn't been updated from last week, even though I was listed. It was a Veemon Wormon coupling, as well.
That was Wolfe's Update and I'll be honest, I don't double check his work. I make him double check mine :-P Since it was in his time frame, he has the file, and I'm sure we'll get it up next update.
So nobody has any questions about the art night? Or is no one interested? Really, I thought there'd be at least a little talk about it as it's this Thursday.
I'm interested in going, just not sure if I'll make a request (don't know what I want :p). Maybe I'll just drop by to chat if I can't think of anything. ^w^
I have a couple of questions because I know some artists have certain tastes in some art and dont really like to do otheres.....

Any idea for a pic that you give to the artists, can it be rescinded?
Um, through artists interpretation, do we have to be specific or just general?
What happens if you dont have AIM and you still want to participate?
How many pictures are they willing to pick up?
Will there be a colab between the artists....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
To answer those.

Though an artist can refuse a request, he'll be encouraged to still try to do pics he normally wouldn't due o weird poses and the like. If it's something that's not to his taste fetish wise, then the next availible artist will take the request under the same conditions. If one artist refuses your request, it doesn't make you lose your spot in line.

Be as specific as you want. If you wanna be general and let the artist interpret your request however, you may do so. But if he finishes the sketch and it's something not quite what you expected, you won't get a second pic from him. Nor, if you change your mind in the middle of him drawing, will he have to take the new sketch idea. I picked AIM as a client for this, so you may IM the artists and the artists may IM you when it's your turn and you can talk privately about the pic without interruption. So you can get into as much detail as you need to.

Unfortunately, not much. AIM's a free client. If you have a friend that's going, maybe you can get him to use one of his turns for you. But we can't take requests from the board or other means. The line structure would go to hell if we did that.

That one you'll have to ask the artist. At anypoint the artist can choose to no longer take requests. Likewise, they can go the other route and get in line at any point too for a picture. So it's up to how many they wanna draw.

If they want, they can. But that hasn't been preplanned.
thank you for clarifying everything, No one asked questions, and it is tommorrow, so its important to ask these things....

I have one last one....

What time is it going to start, you said really early......but what time is it all going to begin?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, I'll set my alarm for 5am PST. Create the room, update the site with a link to some general guidelines to answer some other questions. At the bottom of the guidelines will be a link to an AIM Chatroom. When that page is up, the room is open. The artist will join at their own conviniece. I, Myself, will take a few story requests until they get there.
myu, that was a fun chatroom, I think some of us would like to have such a meeting again, or maybe just keep the room up and available or something ^w^