Join our server on Discord

Hey
So yus, i guess i've returned, in light of the DHZ shutting down. It's the only place i'm going to get my digimon fix, i guess...

Oh yus, for those of you who don't know, i go by the name of Acchan around these parts.
Welcome. I really hope you will have fun and enjoy the community here.....Its an awesome one......Hope you have fun and happy posting to you..I am the Gabumon Loverz mind, 4th in command of the SDP, a beginner lemoner and artist, a jack of all trades...Its a pleasure to have welcomed you....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hee... well it's nice t'meet ya. Though, i should have you know that i'm not a new member; i am a returning one.
I know but still, I welcomed you anyway....It feels all nice and warm and fuzzy to do that so I did...:P Anyway "Welcome Back!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ohh... welcome back Aku, it's nice to see you on the DaD, I've heard a lot about you, and you surely haven't even heard about me. So let's exchange info at once. I'm DMX, I'm a Lemon Writer, and many other things here at the DaD, all of them, you shall get to know eventually. Anyways, I'm glad you are here, again, I hope you have a good time while you are staying here.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome back, always nice to see a new face (New to me at least) around here. I'm Shadow leader of SDP who basically serve as a welcoming commity around here, that and drive reletively sane people over the edge and into an asylum. But enough about that, hope you have a fun time here.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nice to meet Aku, glad you returned to the DaD. I'm Crimson, lemon writer, deranged fox, etc. I've actually seen quite a bit of your art, impressive work. Anyways, glad you're back and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Heya heya! Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here! ^_^
Welcome back to DaD Aku. ;3
Hehe, thanks for the warm welcome, guys.