Join our server on Discord

I have returned!!!
Well, well, well. Here I am; ancient as stone; absent as a deadbeat dad's reliability; back from the land of wind and ghosts... or was it the Far Realm, full of slying slugs and madness...?

EITHER WAY, I had returned to hear the bad news. Yes, I will miss the DHZ a lot. I don't even remember when this board started, that's how long it's been for me.

Why I left? Too much Frontier pronz featuring Takuya, Kouji, and all the other boy characters... Well, with the emergence of Savers, perhaps the interest will come back within me... but that's something we'll all have to see for ourselves.

But yes, I will try and make myself more visibile to the public eye.

As for art, some of you may remember I do some drawings, some vanilla-esque (good for everyone, though I've only done ONE, that's similar to that), and some... "speicific" ones (I'll let you guys figure it out when I post them).

But anyways, yes, I'm back, and I hope to meet all of you, once again.
Nice to meet you and welcome back to the DaD! Name's Crimson, I was once part of the DHZ too, just a writer, I never posted in those boards but I'll miss it all the same. Anyways glad you decided to sign up again and happy posting to you.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm CFR & its a pleasure to meet you & welcome back to the DaD.
Around here, you're still "the Magnificent" (not just Meh). Welcome back.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Its a privelage to see you return..>Welcome home!..... The name is LonelyGabu, head of the gabumon loverz, 4 th in command of the SDP and a jack of all trades. I hope you really hope you stay for good....Good luck in all that you may do.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ahh, nice to see a known face here, at least for me, that is. Welcome to the DaD Waru, hope you enjoy your time here, I'm sure you will. I'm DMX, just a writer, and yes, many things I forgot to mention, thanks to the alcohol. Anyways, happy posting.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome back, I'm Shadow leader of the SDP, and destroyer of all rational thought and sanity. Can't wait to see some pictures.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome back! Hope you stick around forever and ever and ever! *huggle* ^_^
Lol, thank you all for the warm welcomes. I hope I can stay here for a good amount of time, too.
What up, Waru? Been a long time.