Join our server on Discord

"Pressure", chapter 2: "Held to his word&quot
Lord Patamon Wrote:I think the hard on write VeeGato kinda resides on that she literally ignored him through the whole series, I mean unlike with Patamon that she shared more than just the battles, since there is the dancing in Davis Cries Wolfmon with Veemon she didn't shared anything that wasn't talk about the danger at hand like when she told him that he has to aim to the dark rings, or how it feels the dna evolution but other than that there aren't any hints of that she could have a possible interest on him more than a friend.

While there is some truth in that, I think my problems with Gatomon's character are on another level. You see, she is the only Digimon in the cast who can be described as "angsty", and that has to be taken in account if you want to write good romance with her (which is probably why I like my GabuGato so much, but then, there's also Gabumon, so I might be biased XD). Unfortunately, I am rarely, if ever happy with the angst I write, and that is probably why I tend to refrain using her at all.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 06:36 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-15-2006, 07:00 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 07:21 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-15-2006, 07:28 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 08:02 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-16-2006, 01:17 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-16-2006, 02:23 AM